Friday, 22 September 2006

Yesterday I was on MC right, so I cdn't check my office email.

Today I switched on PC, read my emails.. and then found an email from Starlight Cinema. Saying that I won tickets to Starlight Cinema. Again.

Then I teringat! For my gmail account, I submitted Maj's name. For my work acct, I submitted my name. That's why we both won. Funky monkey eh!

So now we have 4 tickets, but no movies to go to. I mean, other than on the 5th to watch The Break Up with the rest. And the tickets are non-transferable, so how like that?

I sungggggguuuuhhhhh want to watch American Dreamz, but that is by invitation only, bloody hell.

--

Maj finally got his caterer and decor people booked. Altogether now, let's heave a huge sigh of relief.

(and I've tasted their food before and seen their decor before, so it's all good. Altogether now, another huge sigh of relief. Insya'Allah things will be good on that day)

No comments: