I found a cure for constipation. Hehehehehe.
This discovery is really good tau, because I've been constipated for half my life I think. You have to eat melted chocolate the first thing in the morning (or during sahur) Seriously. 8 glasses of water and all won't help, trust me. There was once I drank LOADS of water, and still I didn't go at all.
Chocolate does it. Melted.
I'm sorry if I grossed you out, but if you're like me, you'll do anything you can to get rid of that load of shit in you. Hehehe.
--
Met up with Mazreen last night. He left his moto and house keys in the car, so I had to send it over to his house right after buka, because he starts work at 8. Sekali dah jumpa.. I somehow psycho-ed him tak payah pergi kerja lahhh. I'm going to Shop n' Save to get my swiss roll things anyway, so you can go to Raffles Medical sekali.
He agreed, hehehe. So we went.
The Raffles Medical doctor was SOOOO cute. I swear, the cutest doctor in the whole wide world!!
I was blushing and blushing, even Maj said I was blushing, and I just cdn't stop blushing, everytime I see him. Hahah. Coz he was so hands-on, he went to the counter to take the patient's card thing himself.. so each time he came out of the room, I tried not to look, but I would end up looking, and each time I catch his eye, I blush.
What on earth was wrong with me, I don't know.
It was made worse by the fact that he was malay, hehehe. Maj knows I go weak in the knees looking at cute mat-mat-muka-pandai guys, haha.
Dr Mohd Fa/iza/l, that was his name. Raf/fl/es Me/dical, Tampines Central (near Library, on top of the foodcourt)
(I had to put that / thing in between, takut he google or something and find an admirer, nanti I malu, heheh)
Anyway, turns out that Maj was kindof sick. So weird right. After checking his body parts and asking about stools and such, at which Maj told me he was really telling the truth, the doctor said the haze and fasting was affecting him, haha. He got 5 kinds of medication, and one day MC.
The next time he'll be working will be on Wednesday, and that will be his 2nd last night working there.
--
Today, I'll be meeting Maj at about 5pm, and we are going to Tampines Mall to get the cake, which we ordered yesterday. 2kg = $78. Mcm tak worth eh?? A bit exp I thought.
And then to his house to break fast with his whole big family. And then at night, we might be going to Geylang. To meet up with either my friends who are going Geylang too, or his friends who are going to Geylang too.
1 comment:
I will definitely try your newly discovered remedy cos I have that prob as well...thnks for sharing!
Post a Comment