Maj is not taking that Russia job. Hehehehe.
I am of course the happiest person on planet Earth.. ok, actually not happy, but relieved. Veryvery relieved. I guess his parents talked to him also, and then he went to talk to his friends.. and they all said the same thing, that he's not going to be single for long already, and the pay will never make up for the family time lost.. if you understand my bad english.
So he called me to tell me, and said that he knows deep down he's making the right decision. And then he said, I don't want my life partner to be alone for a long period of time, lagi2 time baru kawin (which melted my heart abit, hehe)
And, it helps alot that he has another job interview tomorrow.
He still has a job now, jangan salah faham.
No comments:
Post a Comment