Wednesday, 18 October 2006

Mazreen went to his new workplace already to sign the letters and whatever. He'll be getting 3 white uniforms - those coveralls. SO CUTE ok.

But he doesn't get uniform allowance. I was telling him that if he gets, then the allowance should straight go to me, because I'll be the one washing. Sekali he say don't have... then he said the uniform is white tau. (he meant that it's more susah to wash.. but I very pandai, I said I'm just going to dump it into Clorox... sekali he say nanti the company logo hilang la. Quite pandai ah. I failed at my first "test".. hahaha.)

But takper, uniform allowance or not... I love that he will be wearing those coveralls ah.



Is there something wrong with me? Why do I find this uniform, together with that hardhat, so sexy?? It doesn't feel right!

Heh heh.

--

I just got my 13th month bonus. It's a bit early ah.. but this company always gives us the 13th month bonus about a week before hari raya... and that profit bonus before CNY.

I am going to be kedekut this year and give each kid only $4 though. Hehehehe.

.. Unless they want to sponsor my wedding lah.. then I'll gladly give them maybe $10 each.

--

Maj will be breaking fast at my house today.. and then we will be going out.

He wants me to take halfday tomorrow so that we can go JB, coz his niece wants to change a pair of shoes, and his cousin wants to buy baju... but since I can't get leave, no one is going, haha.

I am even working next Monday (company give halfday off) and on Wednesday. Suddenly I'm very hardworking...

... but actually I'm trying to save my leave lah, coz end of this year I'll be using 5 days.. so that means I can bring over 7 days for next year.. and I'll be using them and next year's leave for the whole month of March.

Ok it's 1pm and I'm going to sleep.

This post feels so random and full of useless info.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think giving $4 to every kid is very generous already, so the kid should not even be complaining in the first place. The past few years saw me giving $2 per head. :S

Anyway, yang penting kita ikhlas bagi budak-budak duit kan kan kan. :)

Suhaila.

vuisme said...

babe, clorox is so old school. use VANISH PINK!! it makes your whites as white as micheal jackson and the company logo will never disappear!

noshidoshi said...

Suhaila, I used to give $2 to kids that I wasn't close to, or didn't know at all (like my dad's friend's kids or whoever) But this year, they wont even get from me la. Haha. Only $4 to cousins and very extremely close relatives. Hahaha. Budget gila ok.

Vu, thanks for that tip! I shd start a book to list tips like that.. seriously!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shidah,happen to stumble upon your interesting blog and I must say I quite enjoy reading it...can't help but to leave you a comment bout those coveralls,my husband used to don that as well and yes they look exceptionally suave,somehow..or maybe we are just weird ;-)