Monday, 6 November 2006

It felt like a very long weekend.. and I meant that in a positive way. Hehe.

But I'm having some sort of memory loss.. it's so hard to remember what I did on certain days.. I think I'm stressed out or something ah.

Friday night - didn't go out at all. My mom's friends came over, and then Ayumi & family. I wasn't really layan-ing them other than serving drinks and makanan, because I was loading up pictures and chatting online..

.. but when I came out for a while when Ayumi was eating to top up drinks, I got a comment from her that really made me upset la.

She said I was fat.

I've always thought that getting comments that you're fat from thin people hurts most, because it's like very-in-yr face sort of thing.. but to get it from a fat person.. oh hatiku really hancur, u know.

So I smiled and said that yeah I've put on some weight... and she continued, "yeah I can tell! You must have put on SO much weight! ... Orang semua nak kawin, makin kurus. Kau makin gemuk pulak!"

If I am very drama-mama, I would have ran in crying lah. Hehehe. But I smiled and smiled somemore, and agreed with her and went into my room (and cried). (haha)

But I'm comfy with my weight la.

Kindof la.

My diet plan starts on 11th Nov. Exactly 4 mths before the wedding - I shd be able to lose 6kg in time lah hor?

--

Saturday - went to Mak Ita's hse, then to Didi's hse (with parents and Liza and Maj) and then to Kak Lin's hse (just me and Maj) and then Maj drove me home, I changed into normal clothes, and then we went to Marina Square.

Marina's parking was, as usual, super full.. so we parked at Ritz Carlton instead.

And we saw Fiona Xie!

SO CANTIK NAK MAMPOS OK.

I was in the car, Maj was driving looking for a lot (we had to do a 3point turn) and then the BMW in front of us stopped and Fiona Xie alighted, and we were in awe for a while, and then we got a parking lot.

And then we saw Eunice Olsen also, who was so friendly.. she waved to Maj. Haha. And she drives a Kia Picanto, so cute kan!

Anyhoos. We walked ard Marina, bought a Roxy schoolbag for Liza, and then Maj bought for me a Roxy top - so cantik (to me lah, haha) and so different from what I usually wear.

I don't usually buy tops with designs, because I feel messy when I wear them. If there's ever any designs on my clothes at all, it'll be on my skirts... and never on my tudung too. Because sometimes I feel like a flower vase, I dunno why ah I usually feel so rimas in them.

Ok I just went over to Roxy's website because I'm such a multi-tasker (hee hee). It's so cool la the site. It's normal, yet cool. Hehe.

Anyway, Maj made me try 2 tops - one of them was the purple one that I like so much, and another in green, because he loves green. Yg hijau tu, mcm baju racer2 like that tau. I didn't even want to try it but he went "try ajer.. I wont ask u to buy.. just try and show me.. pleaseeee.."

and I tried, and he went "WAH! CANTIK!!" And I knew he said cantik because the top is green, not because I'm cantik in it or something. Haha.

I didn't get that kindof response when I tried the purple one, although he said that it's nice... so anyways I bought the purple one. He paid because he said it's been a long time since he bought me something :)

Had dinner at Cavana after that, and then we went to Taka to get a bag for my mom. It's her birthday this Sunday.. and she has been dropping HUGE hints that she wants a Balenciaga bag... but it's way out of our budget, so we got her Taka vouchers, so she can top up the rest and get the bag.

--

Sunday - Maj's parents came over my house about 3pm, together with Kak Lin. After they ate and such... I took out the kain for baju nikah and showed them, since they (his parents) wont be coming during nikah kan..

Both moms asked why didn't I get a brighter colour (purple? green?) and I said ini Mazreen yg choose.. and Maj just grinned. Hehe.

Talked abit more about wedding stuff.. it was nice la. Hehehehe.

Followed them to Abg Din's hse, Abg Cik's hse and to Kak Titi's hse after that. And Maj sent me back after that.

And I woke up at nearly 1pm on both days, so today I feel quite refreshed :)

--

I missssss my majerooooonsssss already.

2 comments:

suzie said...

amboiii bz betul awak eh! harhar.
aniways, sometime dis or next wk, if u're sending maj home, plspls give me a ring!

noshidoshi said...

ok sure kita shall meet up at kdkopi. hehehehe.