Ok I suddenly have a gazillion and FIVE things to blog about. And I'm all unsure which one to talk about first, haha.
I think I'll do vu's blog post first.
Vu, if you want to delete off my comment (or yr post), I'm ok with that. Or if you want to keep it up, I'm also ok :) Either way, I still agree with myself, hehe.
First of all I think that what you said in the blog is not wrong, and what I commented is true (heh) And if it's the truth, and it's my opinion, I don't understand why I suddenly must apologise to them? Must all of us have the same views about their lives?
And most importantly, erm. Wasn't your post done tongue-in-cheek style???
Goodness, learn to laugh at yourself lah people.
--
About Mazee's post. Were you talking about my blog?? Hehehehe. Sekali aku perasan pantat ajer, as per normal.. haha.
Ok seriously. I jsut want to comment abit abt that, because I love talking about r/s in general. Haha.
(and also because Maj is away again, and I'm bored. but then that's another story)
I think the most important thing is not to compare with other people's relationship. And having said that, I think that guys are usually more assured, more confident in the relationship, and therefore might appear as not-mentally-present in the r/s sometimes, haha.
That's what I think lah. Because honestly, there was once I talked to Maj about this.. I said how come we aren't loveydovey mcm orang lain eh? You all so touchy-feely, which honestly made me wonder if something is missing in my r/s.
He didn't think so. He said what they have, we might not have.. but we might have what they don't have too. So I said, like what? And he said he doesn't know, haha.
But I got his point.
Many times before we had that convo, I thought that maybe he's taking me for granted. Maybe we shd meet up less. Maybe we shd meet up every single day. Maybe we shd call each other 10 times a day. Maybe we shd talk to each other 2 days once.
U know that kind of craziness? Then that convo happened, and then I read a few articles too.. that said that what works for you might not be what works for others and what works for others might not work for you.. (that was when I started thinking that maybe Maria is happy with her r/s in her own way)
Am I babbling crap? I have lots of time right now to blog or whatever, you see. Because Maj is away again, he's coming back tomorrow night, and he's only calling later at 11pm, after I'm done watching Yo Momma on mtv.
Ok having said alllll that. I want to say again (this phrase will be said so many times in the future tau) I MISS MAJ. He's been away since yesterday morning, and he's coming home only tmrw night.
Saturday we went to my cousin's engagement thing, and then we went to Marina.. wanted to watch a movie, but they were only playing FOUR movies, so we moved off to Ubi and then went to airport and then went to Siglap, ate at Pizza Hut.
Let me share this - Pizza Hut Siglap has the best waiters on earth ok. They are SO friendly, SO fast, SO attentive, SO good la.
And one of their chinese waiters look like Edmund Chen, so cute la.
--
So ok, this is my post for today. I think I'm going to go read my book now - Diary of a Married Call Girl by Tracy Quan. I was looking for Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult but I can't find it anywhere in SG! Should I order from Amazon? Or call Borders / Kino to bring it in for me? Which one would be cheaper? Please advise? Thanks =D
Have a good week people. And I hope no one got offended reading this post.. I hate blog-bashing, but at the same time I believe in voicing out opinions. Heck, Fiq even once commented that he loves that I'm so opinionated, haha.
Let's learn to laugh at ourselves, or look at the bigger picture, or better still, admit to yourself that what we said was true. Hehehehe.
10 comments:
Eh, I truly agree with you about different people have different ways in a r/s, so yeah, we really shouldn't compare. If every couple turns out to be the same, what's the deal in that?
And oh, I realise now why people talk A LOT about the other half especially when there's a wedding coming. I'm feeling it too!
=D
yo, i am not going to delete my post cuz i stand by it too. and now that u are standing by yours, i wont delete your comments too. just wanted to check with you because theres a storm in a teacup over the post. my blog has been declared a war zone!! what i hate is the kuncu-kuncu now ass-kissing and trying to protect their false idols.
what a drama. but fun aa. kasi dorang gelabah sikit. mother hen has dedicated a post for me on her blog. :P
Ehhh...that Tracy Quan's sequel is GOOD! I have the first book "Diary Of A Manhattan Call Girl" tapi belum beli the sequel. Read a bit in Kino though. :)
Suhaila
Hello awaks,I agree with wat your mazreen said.every relationshp s unique,we might not have what other people have and they might not have what we have in general...and that makes your relationship truly a unique one...
BTW,I KNOW SHIQIN,we are from the same secondary school...going to drop her a line now..small world eh!
Have a good week ahead and hopeto see you on msn soon..
Alah darling.. Not comparing lah.. It's just a fleeting thought that comes to mind when something is brought up. You know.. When you say.. "I MISS MAJ. Dah 4 days nvr meet him." Den I'll be thinking.. "hmm.. I just met Fi last night. Do I miss him? Hmm..." You know.. Cam gitu ah.. Hmm..
I hope I make sense. I seldom do nowadays..
shiqin, dah start prepare? heheh. im so excited for u tau, coz its like so sudden! hehehe.
vu, mmg betul, i hate those yg suddenly defend them. kita sesama islam? mmg betul, but why suddenly bring in religion? goodness.
suhailaaa. hehehe. the book quite explicit eh!
zulaikha, how u know that shiqin is from the same sch?? SMALL WORLD EH!!
Mazee. Hahah. Aku tak faham sangat what you said, tapi its ok. Kau always in yr own world. Hehehe. But Mazee, kau and Fi are sweet tau. Mcm old married couple, whenever we see u both together. Ni cakap tak bohong, u can ask Maj. Haha.
OMG Zee! Of all places we have to bump in here!
Small werld indeed!
=D
And Shids, preparation ok-ok lah.
His parents have met mine, make-up person & other things like clothes, kompang, venue, photographer all have been set.
Next month dad's gonna let us pick our bedroom set, tee hee!
Cuma berkat, makan, oh esp makan blom set. My parents very particular about makan lor.
Actually I'm letting them do all the planning.
=D
wah shiqin, very fast eh you book all those. i took a gazillion years to book my photographer. haha.
but my makan very cepat dapat, haha. actually my parents yg choose lah, not me. hehehe.
have fun planning and all =D
Clicked onto her name on your links and the rest is history!Hehe,I saw her pic lah of course..without the pic,I wouldn't know she's Shiqin from PHS.Bestnye and thanks to you too!
Post a Comment