No, not because of that honeymoon thing (although I'm still very upset abt that), but because of my colleague. Dia datang and spoke so rudely to me, asked me for documents
So I passed her one whole stack and told her to find it herself and I went back to reading blogs (hehehe)
I get really irritated by people like that. Rude people who demand things in a rude way. Mcm nak sepak and tendang a bit.
Ok sepak and tendang are hard words to spell. I was wondering if it was tendang or thendang. or something weird like that. Haha.
Anyhoos, moving on. We are changing one of our nikah's saksi. One is my uncle and the other one is Maj's bro-in-law. Maj's parents asked him to be saksi because that time it was quite rushing - Maj didn't prepare beforehand (to get the IC no and such)
Anyways yesterday he went to his ustaz ngaji's (Haji Zaki) house and asked if he can be the saksi. And Haji Zaki said ok, he'll be honoured. Hehehehe.
On a sadder note though, Maj is down with sore throat now. And headache.
And back on a happier note, this Saturday we are sleeping over at PanPac JB. Haha. Cheh, mcm as if so jauh nak pergi like that.. tapi JB ajer.
There was a period of time early this year when we were at PanPac always for their dinner buffets. So for every $150 you spend, you get a coupon. 6 coupons, and you get one night stay at the hotel.
So we are using them this saturday. In conjunction (correct usage?) with my mom & Liza's birthday. Since we are going for the dinner buffet (again) this Sat, my dad suggested using the hotel coupon thing sekali.
And I've asked Maj already, so hopefully he can come with lah. I'm not going to be all excited now because I was so excited for the honeymoon but look what happened. So sekarang kena maintain cool ajer.
(tapi dalam hati, biar Tuhan saja yang tahu)
(heheheheh)
--
Zulaikha, I may take up your VS mail offer, heheh.. I added u on msn already, come online quick! So we can discuss more. Hehehehe.
I went to City Hall yesterday during lunch because I needed to go M&S to get deo.. And I saw one of their nightgowns..
.. adoi, $49 ok. Those kind of striped pink/white cotton night gowns tau!! You can so get it for $9 at metro I think, hahaha. And I don't think anyone would even realise you are wearing Robinsons or Metro punya baju tidur.
I also went to Liberty and bought 2 boxes of cereals - Apple Jack & Corn Pops, sungguh sedap tapi tak dijual di NTUC or Shop n'save.
Oh you know yesterday I was talking about how fat I was?
I changed my mind. I was walking home and I saw one of my office-building people walking in front of me, and she is my height and age, but her hips are way larger than mine, so ok. I don't feel fat anymore. Hehehe.
Let's not torture ourselves la hor. If Maj says something, I will try to lose weight lah. (and we'll have a massive argument sekali) But if Maj doesn't give any fat-comments, I will happily stay the way I am.
Big hips don't lie.
Hehehehe.
Ok gayness.
1 comment:
Oppssy,sorry bout last night with the silly husband episode,his hands worked too fast lah!I will log on to MSN now...
Post a Comment