Thursday, 14 December 2006

FOURTH post for today. Can't you tell I'm bored, and depressed?

Did a bit of retail therapy during lunchtime just now. Alone. But didn't get anything for myself.. Instead, I bought a tshirt for Maj and a tshirt for my dad. Wanted to buy something for Salleh since his birthday is coming soon, but.. tak jadi. Will just wait for Maj to get back and we can buy together.

I just want to go home and sleep. Maj called with good news while I was reading papers just now, said that he might come home tomorrow. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

Farah, let's bellydance together and be happy and not be pissed off anymore with the world.

I love Mazreen, my parents, my sisters, my grandmom, and my friends. I quite possibly love you too, if I know who you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love you too. :)

Suhaila

noshidoshi said...

hehehe, i love you more.