Thursday, 14 December 2006

I haven't seen Maj for 11 days.

This is almost like his NZ trip all over again, haha. But better in the sense that we still have phonecalls.

But it's SO hard. Sometimes I think that those army trips he had last time was sortof training for me.. for the real deal. That he is often on board ships and not with me now.

He tries to console me by making all these grand plans.. but at the end of the day, what I really want is him, not all those stuff.

And.. seeing that his work is like this.. de-motivates me to buy a house. What if he's away for weeks lepas kawin.. aku nak duduk rumah sorang-sorang ke??

Not that I'm unable to do that, but.. you know. I don't want to be a permanent fixture at my parents' house, after I already buy my own house.

Sigh.

I had a wedding nightmare last night. Very, very bad.

I just feel so icky today lah. It hasn't been a good start - my colleague, the one I was talking about in the post before this, did all sorts of stuff that upsets me a lot, and I'm quite pissed off with her right now. I'm trying to just forget it, because honestly I'm good at that - I can just put things behind me and move on quickly. But I hate that next week I'm on a week leave, and I come back to see a pile of work on my desk just because she's not happy with me taking leave and wants me to take on additional work.

ARGH. GERAM ok.

I just want Mazreen back here in SG so I can go out with him and spend days and days and days with him, before he goes back to work again. I'm really sick of all these.

No, I'm not PMS-ing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scenario sounded too familiar to me while Dan was working there in SG and needless to say,I was frustrated most of the time when he has to be away.At times I felt like I was not giving him enough support by being POSATIVE,my mistake.It's hard to but you just have to try to switch to posative mode and adapt as long as he's in that line ...I'm sure you will do just fine!

noshidoshi said...

yeah i tried hard, i told myself ehh he's going to bring home more $$ if he works longer, but.. sometimes i just want to be selfish and have him here in sg. with me. so we can go out on dates and such. u know?

but thanks for the comment.. helps a lot to know that im not the only one who felt / feels this way. =)

Anonymous said...

i know how u feel,sometimes cant help it but just have 2keep going POSATIVE ok.