I received another book thanks to bookmooch! This time round, it was sent personally lah, so funky ok. I reached home, went to my room and saw a wrapped book. I was thinking I shdn't be receiving any books now, because the last time I mooched a book was last night, around midnight or something. Tak kan so cepat kan??!
Sekali ya lah. She enclosed a letter with the package, said that she was in the area so she sent it. I was SO impressed, that's truly fast lah!
So I got a bit semangat just now and wrapped up all the books in plastic and then, paper, and will be sending them out tomorrow (or if I'm procrastinating, it will be Tuesday, heh.)
--
Went to Daus' sister's wedding just now, it was really gorgeous la. The bride, the pelamin, and the decor! The bride mcm princess u know, baju flowy-flowy and all.
Went together with Maj's bro and SIL, and Na/j/at. Used the car after that to send the ikea stuff to my office with Maj, and he helped me assemble the stuff, and then we went to Vivocity (first time!)
Mak oi, so ramai orang kat sana, boleh pengsan. We got lost trying to find food, and ended up on one of the seats facing Sentosa, trying to decide what to do next. Seriously we gave up lah, there was just too many people and the place was too huge.
We went to PageOne (that's the name of the shop kan? I forgot ah.) though - I love the bookshelves. So gorgeous, so cool. And the 2007 diaries. Thought of buying one for Kak Su, but I dunno if she has gotten one for herself already.. so I didn't buy any la.
Went to kfc kallang after that, saw gorgeous Integras at the carpark (apparently there are car races at national stadium carpark every sunday isit??)
Went to TM after that, and then home.
--
I seriously think everyone should join bookmooch now. Hehehe. I love the books that I'm getting lah.
--
Joker and whoever else who wants to continue that blogbash thing, I'm sorry to say I will just delete off your comments from now on. You can say I'm jealous or defensive or whatever that makes you feel one up above me...
But honestly I think I'm wasting my time replying to you all.
--
Have a good week you all!
4 comments:
abt mooch. i totally concur! i'm waiting for 2 of woody allen's books to arrive. i'm excited. heh.
>>> shaheeda
yeah i love it la. i've yet to send out any of the books people mooched from me.. have u sent any out? how much does postage cost eh?
i sent out 2. one to US (S$20-ish) and another to UK (S$12). very expensive. heart pain.
>>> shaheeda
i've deleted my bookmooch account because i tak mampu nak bayar the postage fees, harhar. i'll just stick to yahoo auctions ajelah :p
Post a Comment