Been quite busy lately with wedding stuff. (whwahwhahawha. minah kawin2!) Seriously though, I've suddenly been quite panicky because suddenly! it's! 2! months! away!
Ok, 2months and 1 week. Hehehe.
But cepat kan! So much so that my msn nick has something to do with how fast time is passing and I'm nervous and all that, which I've never done before because my msn account is for work (plus personal too) and I dont want my colleagues to know what I'm feeling on a daily basis. Haha.
Ok that was longwinded.
Anyway, the bridal boutique is calling, the room decor people is calling, my tailor (dressmaker?) is calling. So I've set up appointments to meet them, which is veryveryvery difficult and very prone to changes, because Mazreen's working hours are so wonky.
But I've met up with the tailor. She's doing my nikah baju, and the other day she was measuring me.. (the 2nd time we've ever met. The 1st time was when I brought over the kain and all and the design but there were some issues etc).. and then she looked at my face, and then my tummy, and then my face again, and said "Don't get any fatter ok." Super depressing. But I will have a fitting with her halfway through, so if anything, she can always loosen up the dress a bit, hahaha.
And I have to buy shoes. shoes shoes shoes. I usually love buying shoes, but this time round I'm a bit blah about it. It's for the wedding, and everyone's telling me to get about 3 inches, so it'll be quite comfy to walk around and all.
But I was thinking maybe I should get 4 inches? So I will look nicely tall next to Mazreen? Hehehehe.
Speaking of Mazreen. We have to go JB to go tailor his baju nikah also, but it's soooo hard. When he's not working, I'm working. When he's working, I'm not working. When we are both not working, it's raining sooo heavily and both of us hate driving in the rain, so we usually just stay home and rot.
And he has to go make new passport, because the one he's holding now is expiring in August, so if we want to go book for our honeymoon, his passport needs at least 6 mths validity right?
And speaking of honeymoon. Goodness. That's a whole another different issue. All our plans have changed, and now he is deferring his NS. But we still dont have anywhere to go. Hahahah. Because I can't make up my mind and he cdn't care less. He said he'll be happy anywhere as long as I'm there, but I suspect that's just an excuse to get out of planning together. Haha.
So now I have about 3 destinations in mind, but I can't make up my mind where to go.
Woah, this has been a very kawin-kawin post eh. I'm just really overwhelmed at the moment. We are busy doing up the cards at home, and we still have Air Hitam to go to (the place to go when you are planning your wedding, says Emelia, heheh) and I am going to KL on the 19th afternoon til 21st Sunday night. Don't ask me why I'm going. I really don't know. Hahahaha. My parents are going to KL again, and this time round I'm going with them, even though Maj is not going. I suspect it'll just be a waste of money as I have nothing to buy there since we've bought everything for the wedding already, and I'm just going to get fat from eating eating eating. Haha.
That's all for now. I hope your 2007 has been going well so far. Mine had been quite ok, and Insya'Allah it'll only get better =) I hope yours will be too.
Much love. Esp to you Maj. Hehehehehehe.
1 comment:
My God! Your mind's a mess!! LoL...
Post a Comment