Did anyone read the earlier post? The one which I had taken down?
If you did, keep it to yourself. Haha.
Because now I'm ok. I felt awful this whole day, but now I'm ok. I had a good chat with Mazreen, and that cures almost everything for me :)
4 comments:
sorry but I like to point out something, if thats ok with you.
"And I don't want to be the kind that only blogs about happy stuff in the r/s, it's so unrealistic."
At the same time, you deleted the earlier post on 24th Jan, the one that you had a bad day and all. I happen to read tt, in any case.
it seemed a little contradicting. You dont want to blog happy-happy stuffs because theres no realism (if theres a word) but you just took down an entry that entails your bad day, which reality just bites.
So, technically, you're contradicting. Which is which?
Hi Lina!
No need to apologise, I understand what you're trying to say :)
The thing is, that 24th Jan post.. I wasn't talking only talking about my r/s with Maj. I was also talking about how negative I felt towards my family, my friends, my colleagues.. basically almost all the people in my life. It was THAT sort of a bad day lah, haha.
And I didn't want to hurt them, if say they read that post. I know most of my friends, and also my sister and colleagues, read my blog. I was angry at that moment in time, and when I'm angry, I don't think when I type..
.. but after I dah cool down, I read that post, and felt SO bad. I wasn't only blogging about what pissed me off, but I felt like I was also really attacking all these people that I love so much! Goodness. I hated that alot lah, that's why I took it down.
Does that make any sense? I hope you understand, really. I'm not really good with explaining my thoughts sometimes.. haha.
Thanks for commenting! Have a good weekend =)
ok, point noted!
but still, i mean, i dunno, as a reader POV, or at least mine, i noe wat ur tryg to say when you mean taknak blog only happy stuff, because mcm cerite bedek.takde unsur2 realiti.
but then again, you hv a real bad day and tt's reality, wic is gd. because it's life. and it's real.
i apologise if you gt offended by my message, but perhaps ur frds, family may not know hw you feel towards them at certain times, and perhaps if you hv left tt post undeleted, they mite hv noted abt your then-current upset, though i really paham u dn want them to feel v negative to you. but then again, life isnt always rosy and im sure they wud understd wat u went thru.
once again, i really apologise if i offended you in any way, pasal, i think you shudnt hv deleted tt post because then, you wouldnt b contradicting your idea of blogging the way you want to be.
in any case, bother me not. aint here to create trouble. just gt confused by the contradictions.
sorry. hv a great wkend!
Mmm skrg think again, maybe I should have just edited the post instead of deleting? Hehee. But I already deleted lah, dunno how to get it back.
Thanks for yr comment, really :) It's great that you pointed it out. And don't worry, I'm not offended at all!
Post a Comment