Thursday, 11 January 2007

I almost don't want to write anymore blog posts, because my last entry was such a cliffhanger, hahaha. I got excited reading my own blog post, how gay is that. It's like, alamak Shida kenapa si Maj pergi call?? Habiskan lah cerita dulu. And that is me talking about myself. Gayness.

The problem with Maj is, whenever he calls, if I am not into the convo, he gets sleepy. And if I ask him to wait while I blog, he will take advantage of the situation and play PS2..

.. and once he starts with that PS2, jangan harap lah I can get a decent convo with him.

Anyway back to my SA Tours story.

Unfortch, the story isn't as interesting as I think it should be. Haha.

I have not booked any travel package yet. I have decided where to go though - but we decided only just now. Me and Maj, thru the phone. With the help of Suzie, thru msn. Hehehe.

What I wanted to blog about was.. the horrible treatment I got at SA Tours.

SA Tours is located at People's Park Complex, which is so super ulu, I don't know where it's at tau. What made it worse was that Maj was driving and I was supposed to give directions, but how am I supposed to give directions when I don't even know where its at kan! Goodness.

So I called up SA Tours. I asked where were they at. They said OG Chinatown. By then it was 7.30pm, so I said if we reach there at 8pm, is it ok?

They said yes.

So we went, and we got lost sampai ke SGH, and then we parked at some other building because we terlepas the entry for People's Park Complex carpark. We RAN from the carpark to SA Tours, and made it in time. Honestly, 8pm sharp.

The staff were all still inside the shop, so we went in.. "Hi, I'm so sorry we're late, but we called just now, we said we'll reach at 8.."

"Sorry, we are closed."

"Oh, but I called just now already. I wanted to ask about your free&easy packages.."

"Oh, closed lah. Tomorrow come back ok?"

(Now, if they had told me over the phone that they weren't going to layan me if I reached at 8pm, it's ok tau. At least I won't waste petrol and parking money! But they said I can come at 8pm and still ask qns!)

Maj took over and asked if we can take some brochures..

They said sure, just go ahead inside. (SA Tours is huge. The section we were interested in was halfway inside the office)

So kita looked at the brochures, and baru picked out 1 brochure.. and they switched off the lights lah.

BLOODY FREAKING RUDE OR WHAT!

I was so terkejut tau, and I looked over and guess what, all their staff dah keluar dari tempat tu, leaving only us inside. Then one of them switched on one of the lights at the front and shouted over to us "Sorry ah. Closed already!"

Macam pasar malam.

I was so super pissed off lah. Maj was quite cool ah, although he said they could be less rude and tell us nicely instead of switching off the lights straight kan.

So that's the story morning glory.

I still haven't booked my travel package, although we have decided on a place already today!

Again, I'm not being secretive just so I can appear mysterious *mad guffaws* I am not saying what's the destination because I'm a super paranoid freak, so I'm scared the plans tak menjadi.

But Maldives, you have been eliminated.

Hahahaha. Sorry, my love for Allan Wu terbawak-bawak sampai blog ni.

6 comments:

suzie said...

confirm eh jadi pegi tempat tu?? okay im so blardy excited for you now, ahahaha.

Anonymous said...

can i dissuade you from taking SA Tours? They did not order halal food for me on board SQ despite reminding them countless times. I was damn mad at them. I was half ready to send a complaint letter, but just couldn't find the time.

luthien

Anonymous said...

and eh, your budget $7K in five days is crazy! Two people could spend two months in Europe with that kind of money!

luthien

Anonymous said...

and banyan tree is overhyped. you will hate the massage. tak bagus langsung. haha! ok ok sorry for spamming. i am just fantasising on what i can do with $7K. email me lah!

luthien

noshidoshi said...

mungkin confirm lah suzie. hahaha. u know how hard it is for us to decide anything. but at the moment I'm looking for cheapo deals on that lah. hehehe. semalam semangat sampai 1am cari hotels!

luthien, thanks for yr tags. i emailed u already. btw which BT did u go to? because i might want to go Phuket BT in the future.. hehe.

Anonymous said...

i did not go to any BT, though I tried their massage. you dont have to know how, cos I also cant tell you anyway, but I have my lobangs. hahaha!

replied to your mail.

luthien