Saturday, 6 January 2007

I emailed one of the hotels at my honeymoon destination last night and I got such a prompt reply, sekarang aku mcm nak book asap because I'm just so impressed. Haha.

But but but, how early should we book our honeymoon? I'm now 10 weeks (2 months) away from the wedding.. can I book now? I'm scared it's too early, but March to May is apparently the "hot" season for that place. How ahh??

And and and, we haven't really decided on that particular hotel actually. Haha. I have already narrowed it down to 3 hotels, I want Maj to choose.. but you know lah guys, they mcm tak kisah like that. "Apa-apa hotel lah Da, you happy, I also happy."

.. which is very bad because I just can't decide at all. I want to ask my friends to help.. in fact I've asked 2 friends so far, haha, but both gave different answers. And forgive me for saying this, but I don't want my friends to be the ones choosing my honeymoon hotel (although honestly sometimes I want them to, I just want to go and relax happily, but at the same time I am also damn fussy so I want to be included in every single decision making) *I* want to choose. I want Maj to choose too.

But he's workingggg. Supposed to come back either on Thursday or Friday (yesterday!) but he called again last night saying it's postponed to NEXT thursday. Earliest.

Stress stress stress.

--

Ok let's talk about non-wedding stuff. KL trip has been cancelled because we all realised it's quite pointless to go, haha. I am having a sorethroat now.

I went to Arab St just now to get kain for my parents for the Saturday (hari nikah) but I ended up with 2 kain for myself and 1 for Maj. MATCHING SIOT. Hahahahaha. Ok not really matching lah. Mine is pinkish purplish while his is purplish. I didn't even intend to get anything for him but the guy at the shop was like, "Dik, ini untuk Abang Mamat pon cantik.. matching tau.. "

And my first thought was, who the hell is Abg Mamat? YOU?? (as in, salesman.) Then I realised he meant Abg Mamat as in Mazreen. As in, my Abang (WAHWAHHWHA) who he happily named Abang Mamat. Ok that's very longwinded but I had to share my thoughts. Hahah.

And I said no lah no need to buy for him.. Sekali telepathic lah, Maj pon call and I told him and he said heyyy I takde baju purple, and so I bought for him.

--

I need help. Anyone knows where to get a bag rack? Please share info. Please. Maj's SIL and friends have searched Ikea and can't find any. I went Giant also takde.

HELP.

Much appreciated.

Hehehe. Thanks love.

I miss Syaza and Zahra and Elysa suddenly.

But most of all I miss Majlove. How are you laokongkongkong-in-10-weeks-time? Are you eating well? Are you still putih melepak macam ahpek or are you darker than me now? (I swear he's trying to make himself darker because I once commented that I like guys darker than me so I look fairer in comparison, HAHAHAH. But then again, maybe not. Aku suka shiok sendiri.) Are you thinking of me 24/7? Are you excited to marry me?? Are you madly looking forward to the honeymoon like I am??????

(Ok he isn't actually going to read this because he is currently working on a kapal takde internet connection, but whatever la eh. I miss him like mad. You would miss your partner too if you haven't seen him for days and you can only talk to him for about.. 20 mins max each day.)

Ok I'm tearing up now. I miss him. Sobs.

65 more days to the honeymoon Majlove. (Insya'Allah)

=D

2 comments:

noshidoshi said...

hi sue! thanks for your adv!

btw, which travel agent did you use? or did you book straight with the airline and hotel? I've been calculating calculating calculating like mad, trying to get the cheapest deal, haha.

noshidoshi said...

ah im not into planned tours also. i like reading up on the place im going to, and plan my own itinery there.

but research banyak2 makes me confused and pening kepala man. esp when you have to compare to other hotels / airlines etc. hahah.

Yok pergi Maldives :D