Wednesday, 21 February 2007

I sent an email to Secret Recipe yesterday, asking about delivery and such.

This is the reply I just received from them -

Dear Shida,

Thank you for choosing Secret Recipe.

For your information SR do not priced our cake orders by kilograms but by
Recipes like 1R, 1.5R and so on to the maximum of 6 recipe only.

SR do not conduct any home delivery services at this time. Our delivery is
rather confined to cake order of more than $200 and with a fee of $20 per
delivery.

Do visit our website: www.secretrecipe.com.sg/contactus.asp for further
information on our product, services and the nearest SR outlet of choice for
your order.

Attached, you may find copies of our cake brochures and fact sheet for your
guide.

Yours-In-Recipe,
Shah




What is the difference between 1kg and 1R?? I am super confused lah. Pantat betul.

So how now brown cow? Royals is out because their cakes are quite flat and expensive, not worth the $$. It's either Secret Recipe or Eatzi, both halal and affordable. More imptly, Eatzi does delivery!

Urgh. Why oh why am I doing this for Maj? As if I don't have enough headaches already tau.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know a girlfriend of mine ordered a cake from one of my online acquaintances for her own wedding. This acquaintance of mine makes the most sinful cakes I tell you!

Kalau nak check out, sila ke
http://lickthefrosting.wordpress.com

Not obliged to take tau. :)

Suhaila