Multiply takes a super long time to upload pictures eh nowadays. I am uploading pictures of last weekend, when I and the girls checked in to Marina Mandarin for a night.
I don't really know what's the purpose of that weekend - perhaps it's to teach me how to *ahem* do IT, because we watched some kindof-lewd-in-an-artistic-way shows, hehehe. One was Spanish (Carmen) and the other one was Korean (The Intimate) Oh baby the Korean one was cool. Hahaha.
Sadly though, I had a partially-sore right eye, so I was wearing specs the whole time. It of course made me kindof pissed off, I hate wearing specs, but I tried wearing contact lenses at the spa place and it just made my eye tear up REALLY badly. It was really scary. Heheh. I was in the toilet hopping away trying to pry my eye open but I cdn't because it was so painful. Urgh.
Oh, the spa place was cool also la. It was a 2 hour spa session - we got a body scrub, massage and a 30minute soak in the jacuzzi.
So funky u know. We were given paper g-strings, and after trying it on, all of us nearly died laughing because we were parading around in them.
The massage was good, a bit painful at times. And then the grand finale - the jacuzzi. I won't elaborate on that, because it's a bit obscene. Hehehe.
The hotel stay was good too. But let me just say this, Marina Mandarin doesn't provide good service. Our room had good views though, we could see ECP and the waters and such. Had lunch in the room (we bought KFC beforehand) and dinner at Glutton's Bay.
It was fun lah. Thanks loves for that experience. I told Maj we are going to buy The Intimate DVD lepas kawin, hehehehe.
Much love.
Click here for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment