Thursday, 1 February 2007

My photographer so sweet, he sms-ed me just now asking whether I got any bridal parties, hen night, henna night, or whatever.. he'll come take pictures, for free. (or rather, at no additional price)

So I was searching my brain a bit.. I don't have a hen night, although next week I and MazeeFarah&Mary are going to some spa thing and checking in to Meritus Mandarin (or is it Marina Mandarin?) for the weekend. Tak kan nak invite Ridz kan, mcm very out of place! Hahaha. And then on the 5th I have another spa thing. Also not nice to invite Ridz.

The thursday before the wedding, Kak M will come and do my henna.. but my cousins won't be there on that night kan? I'm not sure lah. So if they aren't there, no kecoh2, mcm weird also to ask Ridz to come.

So I told him Friday night my cousins doing up my hantaran and bunga rampai and such, and pelamin and decor downstairs too, so you can come if you want to. He said ok sure, he'll drop by to take pictures.

I find that really sweet lah. Hehehe.

--

I'm going to be 24 years old this Saturday. So fast so old.

And I and Maj have agreed not to meet each other after my birthday, til the wedding. Our own self-made pantang. Hahaha.

But it's a bit unachievable lah, because there's clothes fitting, and we haven't bought the room essentials also - pillows, etc.

So I think that pantang tak menjadi sangat. Hahaha.

--

Took halfday on Tuesday and we went out datiinnng. Hehe. He fetched me from work, then we went to Vivocity to eat (fried kway teow at Banquet!! oh sedap!) and then went to Lavender to collect his new passport, and then went to Cineleisure to watch Borat (yes, a gazillion years after everyone watched it already) and then we went to Paya Lebar, ate at Arnolds..

.. and then he sent me home, and my decor people came to my house to discuss the wedding decor.

Then Maj came over to my house to show me his wedding card, and I showed him his, and then we talked a bit, then he went home.

--

I am on leave tomorrow. Going to paint my sisters' room. And because saturday is my birthday. Hehehe.

(but Maj is working, sobs. So I'm probably going to just stay at home and cry. Hahahaha.)

No comments: