Friday, 23 March 2007

Oh, and we are going on a date tomorrow! Hehehehe. The last weekday before Maj starts work, and um, before he goes for his knee and back operation next Thursday.

I'm thinking of extending my leave til 6th April, meaning I start work on 9th April... but Maj and my parents said I should just start work on Monday (I'm supposed to start on Wednesday), and then take leave on Thursday and Friday.

I'm in a dilemma, you all! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lazy to start work lah.

:(

Aku nak terberak but I want to wait for Maj in bed, for the first time ever in my life. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Please excuse such gayness.

3 comments:

jaY said...

Loved the wedding, sorry can only attend urs and not Maz's. But it was nice to meet up old frenz and esp to see those on the pelamin. Have a blessed married life ok, hingga ke pintu Syurga.

Wassalam.

suzie said...

pengantin welkam back! my co's blocking msn so there goes my msn days with you *sobs* *sobs*

noshidoshi said...

juraimiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for coming!!! it was one crazy day lah, i dont really remember who i talked to and such - did we talk? did we talk pictures?? we did right? coz i remember taking a pic with all the tps kids. will post them up bila dah siap :D

suzie! u kena cari kerja baru man. i will help u find ok. hahah.