This will probably be my last post before the wedding, since tomorrow we have a kenduri and we will be busy doing whatever's necessary, and I'm having my inai done tomorrow also.
Today's quite a relaxing day. It has to be, because all of us are reallyreally tired thanks to the past few days' activities. Last night most of my family members and house pelamin people went back around 1am, but I'm thankful for that because everything's done now, just need some last-minute touch-ups on Saturday morning.
Ehhh.. Insya'Allah, in about 48 hours time, I will be his wife! We've agreed not to call each other anymore til then. We went for the final fitting on Tuesday, since Maj wasn't working then, together with my mom and his mom. And we bought rings in the end, instead of a bracelet for me, because we found a pair of matching rings that was very gorgeous. Hehe.
Nikah will be on Saturday 4pm, Insya'Allah. For those I've invited, please try to reach my house by 3.30pm latest.
Sanding will be on Sunday, try to come around 1pm. Come up and take pictures ok, hehehe.
I will be sleeping over at his house on Monday night, and then on Tuesday night we are off for our honeymoon. Have collected the tickets just now. Insya'Allah, we will be back from our honeymoon on 21st March, mid-afternoon I think.
--
I am not sure how I feel right now. Excited, yes. Nervous, very yes. Happy, yes. I dunno.. it's like I can feel my blood moving. Haha.
Last night my dad and my male cousins and uncles were sitting at the living room, and then my uncle said something to my dad, I cdn't hear.. but I saw my dad tear up, while smiling.
And then my uncle said to my dad, kau jgn sedih. Kau bukan hilang anak.. Tapi kau dapat anak lelaki..
I saw and heard that, and had to walk briskly to the toilet and control tears a bit. I think it's a bit hard for my dad.. I think he's very happy, but at the same time, I feel like he's trying to hold on abit more? I dunno. It's always hard for fathers when their daughters get married, right?
--
Ok, to end this post, I just want to say (in feeling drama-mama style), it's been one funky journey. I have been with Maj for 3 years, I got to know him on 23rd January 2004, our first date was on 24th January 2004, we got engaged about a year later (29th January 2005) ..
.. and now, 3 years and 1.5 months from that first phonecall (excluding pri sch!), we are going to be husband and wife!
When I see primary sch kids, I feel like telling them, "hey look around properly. One of these guys in your school, could be your husband in the future."
But that would be a bit corrupting their minds eh? Hahaha.
We survived NS-days, his army travelling days (my hp bill got to ard $600, and that's excluding HIS hp bill, haha), we survived those gazillion arguments.
We knew, on our 2nd date, that we were going to marry each other, as cliche and stupid as that sounds. Everything fits, you see.
Pray for us that everything's going to go smoothly during our wedding, and that we will be happy together, hingga ke akhir hayat.. hingga ke syurga, Insya'Allah =D
7 comments:
SOBS!!
My prayers will be with you.. Semoga berkekalan hingga ke pintu syurga.. Amin.
We may not be that super close, but your entry moved me to tears lah babe.. The good-kinda-moved-to-tears feeling.. I pray for the best for both you and Maj.. And may the two of you enjoy matrimonial bliss, Insya'allah from now till the two of you reach Eden.. Amin.. All the best darling.. *hugs*
shida, dis entry so touching-maching lah. after reading it kan, aku sungguh emo thinking back to my time. the anxiety, the looking fwd to life together, that kind of stuff...it's a once in a lifetime feeling lah.
i've said it before, and i'll say it again - treasure these beautiful mmts cause they won't repeat.
my doas are for your happiness, insya'allah sampai kepintu Syurga. amin.
till then, slamat pengantin baru and i'll c you sunday! :)
Shidah & Maj,selamat pengantin baru from us both...across the oceans.May you be in marital bliss forever and ever.Insyallah.
Shida, gorgeous lah you tadi!! Your makeup and outfit sema was flawless!
Selamat Pantin Baru again from me and hasbern!!
Enjoy your hornymoon.. Hee! *winks*
i'm only reading all of your entries today.
Btw it was great seeing you look so pretty, gorgeous and so demure. We'll have many more pretty weddings, all the way to rizal. the last cousin. aww.
Congratulations again. &goodluck. (:
cousins.
congrats, shida!
stumbled into your wedding pics somewhere, girl, you were gorgeous and pretty and whatever words tt are similar to it :)
wish you all the best ya :)
Post a Comment