So he somehow got to know (thru telepathy perhaps) that I'm upset about him going to India in 3 weeks time, coz he sms me asking if how do I feel about this whole India thing etc, am I sad or not.
After a series of sms, yeah I feel a bit better.
I just suddenly remembered it's the time of the month (a bit stupid kan to forget. but what i mean is I didn't make the link earlier on) so perhaps that is why I am feeling so upset and emotionally..erm.. unstable. Hahaa. It didn't help that he told me tadi dah pergi buat visa and all, take pictures etc, and it feels so real that he's going. And perhaps I'm taking this out of proportion, coz like he said, he is coming back to SG, he's not going to be permanent resident at India, so jgnlah sedih sangat ok.
Tapi dua bulan tau. I don't see him for 4 days, and I start getting jiwangfied when I see couples on the train or wherever. Kenapa lah aku kental?
sigh.
Tu la, dia kat SG, pandai always cari gaduh dgn dia.
So yeah I shall be nice to him from now on. He was surprised though when I started last night, asked if it's my new year resolution. Hahaha.
Sobsob. I'm going to miss that cuteness so much laaaaa.
Ok that was kental. Let's move on.
--
I shall plan and sponsor a trip to KL for my family since we aren't going Bali. Either KL or wherever, weekend trip since sisters schooling. Sometime end of Feb / mid March? Oh. Perhaps March holidays. Whenever la. Perhaps India ok people? Breathe in the same air and all that.
Ok I ought to get a life. Wearing his tshirts isn't one. Hehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment