Thursday, 31 March 2005

15 more hours to go!!

He called just now confirming his flight departing from Mumbai at 0025 (india time - which means 2.55am sg time) and reaching here at 8ish am, and he said he'll call again tonight.

--

Everyone's guessing how I will react tomorrow. Heheh. My mom, as per few days' ago post, thinks I want to go run and hug him but said it's not possible (she thinks I will be so happy to see him I will cry)... Aisyah thinks we will just be smiling at each other because there will be other people wanting his attention (heard his eldest bro and eldest niece wants to come to the airport too!)... My aunts told me not to cry but cousins think I will, hahaha. Kak Su thinks I will smile / grin non-stop.

Mazreen told me he wants to say something to me once he sees me.. I wonder if he will remember though. I wonder if I will remember.

I think I will cry. Hehehe. Not as bad as when he went, coz at that time I was bawling away, uncontrollable unconsolable sobs and all... but I think tomorrow I will cry. I cry when I'm happy you see. Hehehe.

Whatever it is, I'm super excited!!! (and nervous too, for some reason, hahahah)

I wonder what I should wear. As kental as this sounds, I want him to think that I have lost weight. Hehehee. He'll be wearing some punjabi baju, mesti gorgeous alalalala i can't wait!!

I have an ulcer in my mouth which is rather strange coz I've always believed ulcers come when you don't get enough sleep - I've been sleeping early nowadays so how come got ulcers?

Ok, monday can take down all his pictures on the office partition already. Da tak rindu sangat lagi, so I don't need him in the picutres looking at me all the time. (although I have to admit, I like to steal glances at it every 5 minutes or so.. hahah)

Honestly 2 months pass by quite fast eh? I wonder how he looks now - he said he's darker, and his haircut is different.

Ok i shouldn't talk about this coz it makes me more excited to see him. Heheh.

I have to call his mom to tell him what time we are going to the airport tomorrow coz my dad is sending us there. I'm going to work after sending him home though - I wanted to take whole day leave but then I thought he will be tired so it's not as if we are going out or anything, plus I intend to take leave for two days when he's having his week leave.

Alahai I'm so excited la!!

His flight reaches here at 8.25am, have I mentioned that? =) 15 more hours to go!

No comments: