Aargh. The anticipation is really killing me. There's 22 more hours to go. Twenty-two!! Can you imagine! I waited for tmrw for sooooo long (53 days to be exact) and it's coming in 22 hours and it's just so maddening coz I really want to fast-forward the time!
Ok I'm talking in !! mode now.
No seriously I can't wait for tmrw. I wish there's like a time machine or something, but then I'm trying to remember it would be good to be patient u know? So yeah patience.
His flight is at 8.25am
Alahai I'm so excited lah to see him.
--
He sms-ed me last night saying the hotel is so merepek. The swimming pool is under renovation and the hotel is surrounded by poor people. And so there's nothing to do, so he's just watching tv. Lebih baik balik to SG kan kalau gitu, but no.. they are still staying there. So merepek. True to his word he didn't call last night - I slept at 10pm so I didn't notice that much.
Aisyah went to the Simple Plan (again I typed Simplan) concert yesterday with her friends - I got the feeling she didn't really enjoy it because this morning she was complaining about their poor management and said it was badly organized and one of her friends apparently fainted. How funky is that! Hehehe. She reached home at 12ish and my parents didn't even scold. tsk.
La la la la. I want to fast-forward time, please la la la la.
This is so exciting isn't it?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment