Friday, 8 April 2005

Ruffedge's song "Bila Rindu" saved us from depression and misery in the end.

I used to like this song, but Mazreen finds it funny, coz of the lyrics which rhymes - lorong, bohong, corong or whatever and all. He likes to make fun of the song but funkily he remembers the tune even after 2 months not hearing it coz he was in India.

So anyway this morning we continued a bit of the argument thru sms, which made me so angry I blogged all that angry depressing stuff (more of this later) And then I went to the (clean and dry) toilet and just sat inside there for 30 minutes trying to get some peace and quiet (office damn noisy la)

Came back to the office and Ria played this song. Somehow tergerak hati to sms him, which I did - "Your fave song on Ria now."

He replied saying he can't hear coz he doesn't have a earpiece. What song is it, he asked.

"Ruffedge Bila Rindu. Hehe"

"Haha. Tu favourite you." And then he continued the sms saying some stuff which was sweet and his way of apologising...

We still have to talk though, he's not going to be let off easily. Hahaha. No seriously we have to talk, we keep arguing about the same thing over and over again, it gets kind of tiring to argue abt the same thing right. I just hung up the phone with him and it was a good convo so yeah, I'm happy.

There were a few people who msn me asking if I'm breaking up or anything like that. Hell no! I'm not. I guess when dah engaged you can't easily break up right? Hehehe. Not that we ever did break up before we got engaged.. at most we asked for time off (which usually doesn't really happen also because by the time nak tido, either one would come to the senses and call to apologise) We didn't break up, nor is it an option. I always think that all problems are workable, esp thru communication and if there's one thing we have going for us, it's that. I think we communicate quite well, we talk a lot, we write a lot to each other, and most of all we love each other a lot so we want to be committed to this and work things out. Gosh I sound like an I'm on Oprah's show (I love Oprah btw!!) hehehe. Ok basically all I'm saying is all relationships have problems right, and try as we might, we can't avoid it. Plus me and Mazreen thinks sometimes arguments are good coz you let out the bad feelings you usually keep hidden inside. So yups. We are good now, and Insya'Allah will keep on being good =)

Thank you though for asking and giving advice and all, on msn and thru tagging. I really really really appreciate it and I think it's the sweetest of you all.

I love blogging! hehehehehe. And I love you people a lot!! *feeling celebrity* I love Mazreen the most =D

--

btw, I added the bintan pix already. click here to see the pix.

No comments: