3 posts yesterday and this is my 2nd post today. I should get a life, I'm becoming too semangat in blogging, as even Amirah noted. But am truly bored today, I'm done reading that shopaholic book, and I've talked to Mazreen this morning, and I have got no vessel to do today, so I'm just rotting away while listening to Ria now. There's a BumiputeraRockers (teehee!) song on now.
But the point of this post is not BPR. It's about this cute exchange of words that happened when I was buying lunch just now. I was at a typical kedai melayu where they list every single malay food on the board-thing... so this makcik came up beside me and after looking thru the board, she said...
"Kak, nasi lemak satu bungkus.."
"nasi lemak takder hari ni.."
"Oh.. kalau gitu, lontong satu..."
"Lontong pon takde."
"abis tu apa yang ada?"
"Yang lain-lain semua tu ada lah."
"ok... tahu telur (or tahu goreng or tahu something la) bungkus.."
"Tahu telur takde."
"Ah takper lah kak. Saya beli kat kedai lain ajer"
I wanted to laugh lor. The makcik yg kat kedai mcm semangat buat menu listing all the food in the world, or at least all the malay food in the world, tapi sekali jual, only mee goreng, nasi goreng.
But the makcik who went to another shop did the right thing. My mee goreng was sungguh tak sedap.
No comments:
Post a Comment