I bloghopped and found the link to Nora's wedding (Mazreen's friends' wedding last Sunday)
Apparently Nora told Mazreen on Monday night that I look like I lost a lot of weight already, and last night Salleh said I'm as thin as one of Mazreen's sis-in-law, who is so super slim. But I'm not, I'm still 50.5kg! 49kg would be nice. Haha.
--
"A girl who knows what she wants and when she want it. full of ambition, will strive for what she eyes for. like the girl in willy wonka wearing the blue suit. but there is some difference like eg:- shida is not blue, not sporty, etc, etc. haha... funny eh. but all in all, i adore, admire her for what she is."
Mazreen came online yesterday and we chatted on MSN for quite some time, and since he was at Friendster, he wrote me a testimonial (above).
I didn't know at all that was what Mazreen thinks about me. Hehehe.
--
Meeting Farah and Maria today. Sungguh kecoh nak schedule. Farah has school til 2.30pm, Maria is on offduty this week but she wanted to meet her bf first in the afternoon. So the plan was to take halfday and meet Farah earlier, and then meet Maria at 5pm at town.
Sekali in the morning Farah called and said she has a project meeting til 4ish. Therefore I didn't take halfday.
Then Maria called at 11ish asking me to take halfday, because her plans with her bf was cancelled, and she has nothing to do til 5pm. By then I got all my docs for work already and dah start halfway, so macam felt a bit merepek to go back then. So I told her to go home and sleep and we'll meet at 5.
At 2plus, Farah called and said her project meeting was cancelled. So basically everything was cancelled, haha.
So now the plan is to meet at 6pm at Tg Pagar MRT, and they should already on their way here as I'm typing this.
2 comments:
I didn't really have much to do, so I dug up your archives. And read about the day you bought your weekend car, how Mazreen sat in front of you in the train and proceeded asking some friend for your number (apparently you guys are primary school mates!!) and the day he asked you be his girlfriend.
This far I've been reading you since March 2005 and when I dug up your archives, I discovered more interesting stuff that I've missed. You are so fun to read!
*blushes* aww thanks shiqin!
Post a Comment