Wednesday, 17 August 2005

Just back from Mak's Place with Mazreen, and his 2 close friends, Salleh and Wan Black. It was initially just me and Mazreen going to Mak's Place to buy mee goreng for my mom, sekali when Mazreen got into the car, he said that these 2 guys wanted to come with, so I said ok, and so we went.

I used to hate the idea of a girl following her bf and his guy friends out. Mcm as if the girl doesn't give any freedom to the guy like that - sampai nak ikut dia keluar dgn kawan dia semua.

But Mazreen slowly introduced me to this, and I'm beginning to enjoy it. In fact, I enjoy it because these guys are so funny. I don't talk much when I'm out with them, I just sit and drink and listen to them talk... they would monopolise the convo, but what they say usually is so funny that I can't help but laugh or smile all the time. And Mazreen loves me being there, he usually gets so sweet and appreciative after that :)

Although just now I was so super embarassed when a cat suddenly pops under Mazreen's chair. I jumped and let out some squeak or something, hahaha, and after that Salleh was laughing and laughing, bloody hell, and Mazreen was like "kau kurang ajar siak Leh... apa kelakar sangat?" then he started explaining how I'm scared of cats and how difficult it is to eat at JB with cats all over, and how painful my grip on his hand will be when I'm scared, and Salleh and Wanblack kept on laughing.. and thereafter teasing me nonstop. Hah.

Salleh paid for dinner, including the mee goreng for my mom, and I drove back and they were having macam karaoke-fest in the car, singing out loud to my 80's Malay song CD - lagu Ramli Sarip and Khatijah Ibrahim... doaku buat kekasih. Hahaha.

It was fun :)

--

Yesterday Mazreen did this whole surprise date thing. He fetched me at work, with chocolates that I love and Famous Amos cookies that I like, and on the way to the train station, he suddenly produced 2 Willy Wonka movie tickets at Cineleisure!

I told him flippantly the night before that I love watching movies at Cineleisure, because their seats and screen are good, and the whole place just feels so movie, u know?

So he went out of his house at 4.30pm, went to Cineleisure and got the tickets, and then bought the chocolates and stuff, and then fetched me at work, and then went back to Cineleisure. It was so super sweet lah to me! I was so happy like mad yesterday...

... and the movie was soooo perfect ok! I read the book when I was in Primary 3 (prize for being first in class, hahaha) and had read it many many times, but when I heard there was a movie being made, I didn't think it was going to be as good as the book.

But I was wrong la. It was sooo good, I was so mesmerized by everything, and it's those kind of movies where you don't want it to end because it's so fun to watch. And I love how in the scene where the lift shot out of the factory and flying up in the sky and into the house, I love how I had imagined it exactly like that when I read the book! It was so fun lah watching it! I told Mazreen this is going to be the ET movie for our generation - in 20 years time, I want my kids to watch this movie and be just as mesmerized as I am now. Like how my mom goes when ET comes on TV. Hehe.

So at night, when we rated the date - as how we usually do - Mazreen gave it a 10 but I gave it 9.5, because dinner was at BK. Haha.

OK Mazreen just called, so I'm going to stop this entry now. I love him, u know? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sweet! Sigh.

Hehehe. :p

Suhaila

noshidoshi said...

hehehe, sweet eh? i think so too!

(ok let's gag together now, hahaha)