Sunday, 2 October 2005

I'm now quite happy to announce that I am a kedaikopi-goer after all. Hahaha.

Just got back from Mazreen's usual kdkopi. We went to CS first, and then on the way back, Mazreen asked if I wanted to sit at the kdkopi with him. Said Salleh might be there, and Fauzy too - I hesitated bcoz I didn't really know Fauzy, but Mazreen said I don't even have to talk to him, all I have to do is just sit there.

He knows I'm uncomfy with people I don't know, and that he remembers and takes it into consideration is really sweet :)

So we reached the kdkopi first, and ordered drinks - and decided to eat too, so he went to order. And then Fauzy and Salleh also sampai. And then Apunk (who I'm surprised to note, is quite soft-spoken. I thought he was the brash kind of guy, heheh) And then Wak also came. So it was 5 guys and aku sorang perempuan - and for a moment when I realised that, I was kindof... funkified. I've always hated those kind of settings - all guys and then suddenly satu perempuan.

But jsut now felt ok. Mazreen was with me, and they made me feel quite included, despite the fact that I was shy and didn't really talk much.

I almost wished I wasn't there though, when they started talking about how to cook rice. Haha.

The strange thing is that, after sitting there with him and his friends, I realised it was in fact fun to do that, and now I know why he likes sitting at the kdkopi so much! It's fun, I don't know how to explain it exactly lah, but the whole atmosphere is quite nice lah.

I think if Mazreen asks me in the future, I should be quite ok lah with it. We made a joke about it - sekali I'm so into kdkopis from now on, Mazreen takder kat situ also I duduk with his friends ajer. Haha.

I mean, I'll still make noise if he sits there too much lah, hehe (old habits die hard) but I think I will be more... nicer lah :) I don't really know why last time I was so not into kdkopis, and each time Mazreen tried to bring me there, I would say no. Today's actually my 2nd time - first time was about 2 weeks ago, watching liverpool vs something, but at that time Nora and Kak Yati was there too. Mazreen said today's the first time we sat there just the 2 of us (before they all came) hehehe. He's so cute, making a romantic thingy out of everything :)

Salleh said we'll get together for buka-puasa(I prefer saying buka puasa to iftar, hah) and the other day Nora asked what colour we wearing this year so tak clash with them. Haha. First time kena plan with other couples so colours tak clash. Hahahaha.

Like I've said before, I've never been a matching-baju-kurung sort of couple. It feels so gay, u know? But sejak2 with Mazreen, I changed my whole opinion about it - it's quite fun lah. Hahahahaha. Ok that was an embarassing confession. Hahaha. But who cares lah hor, as long as we happy =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Match baju kurung nampak...
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
im so amused. so yes babe, join the club! muahaha. so wad colour ah? aku dah dapat kain siang siang from Z's mum, so u all go take another colour ok? hahahahhahaha ;)