Today's the 3rd, so happy mon-niversary to me and mazreen, and also,
happy 8mths engagement monniversary!
8mths. So fast eh.
Mazreen commented the other day that since Ramadhan came so fast, that
means our engagement will reach its one year, and then 2 years, mark
fast also. I of course, rejoiced inside when I heard that, coz then
finally we can go take a look at all those pretty bridal boutiques,
once the one year mark comes.
8 mths engaged, but 4 months away spent away from each other. 2 mths
in India, 2 in Thailand.
He might have to go New Zealand next year January, have I mentioned
that already? Only for 3 to 4 weeks, but there's a possibility he
won't be here for my birthday. He had consoled by saying my presents
will be from NZ... but it won't really be the same without him here
would it?
but then let's look on the bright side. only 3 to 4 weeks, which is
better than 7 to 8 weeks!
it's cute, now that I realised we've only spent 4 mths together in
these 8 mths. hehe. granted, I call him every night when he was at
India and Thailand, but it's not the same as having him here in S'pore
u know? He told me the other day that if he does go to NZ, I shdn't
call everynight. Should save money... etc etc.
Sobs.
That's funny lah ok. Before he went to India, we had this plan that he
will call once a fortnight (FORTNIGHT OK!)
Tapi on the day he reached India itself, he called 3 times. 2nd day,
2 times. And then from then on, we called once a day, although there
were times when there were more than 2 calls on one day, because I
miss him too much.
Eh come to think of it, whenever he missed me alot, he would sms me
and marah2 that I never appreciate him when he's in S'pore, so padan
my muka that i miss him a lot. Padahal he was the one who miss me.
Haha.
--
He just called. Ajak me go TM tonight, nak looksee handphones. He's
thinking of getting some hellomoto pda thing, and told me to get the
N3230. Ni case kena paksa, pasal I don't really intend to get a phone
now.. and I think he wants me to get that phone coz he's in love with
that phone too right now, and if I get that, then boleh exchange2.
Trying to work out the costs - dua-dua nak bayar the lesser amount,
haha, and dua-dua being kedekut with the money - so much so that he
said we'll discuss tonight.
Last night was nice. We actually had an argument at the carpark at
CS, and he was so angry his face got so red and he was shouting like
dunnowhat also inside the car. hehehe.
Now that I think about it, it's so cute, it actually made me respect
him more and all that - although last night I was scared shitless I
tell you. He doesn't shout often - in fact very very very very rare.
I'm the one who does the shouting always. But last night when he did,
waaaah I was in awe for a while. Hehehe.
It was funny though, on the way to another place, he apologised, and I
couldn't help myself, after a while, I started giggling. Tried to
hide it but he saw, or heard - and gruffly asked what's so funny. But
he lightened up too, and all was fine from then on. It was a good
date lah. hehe.
ok using the word date is very funky, it feels quite juvenile, but
heck it was a date right?
--
so yeah. 8 mths engaged. Ya I know we got engaged on the 29th (or
was it 28th? or 25th??!!) of January, but we decided to think of it
as 3rd Feb, since that's the day he asked me to be his gf, and that
was also the day we wanted to hold our engagement on (but it was a
thursday)
I love Mazreen lah.
Liverpool lost 4-1 to Chelsea last night. Hehe. Dah macam soccer
fanatic sekarang eh, padahal (padahal padahal, hahah) it's all
Mazreen's influence. Not that I'm really interested, but it's quite
fun sometimes telling him Liverpool isn't good anymore and he should
change loyalties (phrase sounds wrong, but nvm) to another football
club, but he would be very semangat "no lah! liverpool will get
better"
ok i think i'm rambling a lot in this post. I just wanted to wish me
and him happy anny actually, tapi got a bit melancholy (haha) and
terbawak-bawak berbual pasal India and Thailand and Liverpool and all.
so ok. happy anny baby. i love you loads.
No comments:
Post a Comment