Methinks he misses me a lot, because he's finding every single opportunity to call. Heheheh.
--
As you can see, I don't really have anything to blog about, but I'm bored and I miss Mazreen like mad, so blogging about him makes me miss him abit lesser.
5 min phonecalls each day are all we can afford now. But takper, next Friday Insya'Allah he's coming home already!
Btw, in line with my new year resolution to be a better person, I am starting mengaji lessons this Sunday at my house, hehe. It's been a
As for the work thing, I think I'm turning it down. Many reasons, but ost importantly, I'm very happy where I'm at now, so I think I'm just going to stay here lah.
One more week to BSB's concert! (I don't know why everyone thinks it's gay to go to BSB's concert, tsk.)
No comments:
Post a Comment