This morning I lost my mind a bit. I had been worrying about something regarding my health for the past one month, and this morning I couldn't take it anymore. I called Mazreen but the network was really bad this morning - so we called each other, got disconnected, called again, got disconnected again, for a few times. It was really annoying, especially when I was on the verge of a breakdown already, haha. Ok lah, not really breakdown, but I was on the verge of crying, and I was at my office lobby, which isn't a good place for bursting into tears.
Somehow Mazreen managed to get through, and he managed to calm me down and made me see sense. Added some humour to the situation. And although the tears were already rolling down my cheeks when he was talking (sedih sungguh eh), I felt so much better after the whole call.
I think he's lovely for loving me despite all these imperfections that I have, especially the paranoia that grips me from time to time about anything under the sun. Haha.
Last night when I was in bed trying to sleep, I realised that I'm fast reaching the anniversary (!!) and I remembered the convo I had with Farah the other day about anniversaries' celebrations. I have got no idea how to celebrate - as it is, a friend is getting engaged on our 1st year engagement anny, and there's that chalet thing on my birthday. A makan2 thing to celebrate our anny is quite boring, so I don't want that. No picnics either, because both of us don't really like the sun, hahaha. I dunno what else to do.
I don't mind not celebrating honestly, because saving the money that's going to be spent on the celebrations would be good. But on the other hand, to not celebrate at all is quite boring kan.
(( Btw, this is quite random, but everyone must try the Nasi Ayam Penyet at Changi Village (the market side, not the usual hawkercentre one) The sambal is sooooooo sedap. Falee my cousin recommended that place to me, and I tried it the other day and it was so good, and now I can't wait for Mazreen to come back so we can enjoy it together :)
Mazmazza Café & Restaurant - Anyone tried this place before? I want to go, because the name macam so mazreenated, hahaha, but I hate going to places that turns out to be disappointing. ))
So yeah. Anyone with any interesting ideas, on how to spend our anny together, please tag or something. Thanks :)
1 comment:
testing 123..
Post a Comment