
Pretty hor? That picture is actually the hotel room of one of the hotels somewhere in this world, and I stole it because that is kindof how I want our room to look like.
I actually want a balinese concept for my own house, but then it might look sebijik like my house now. And I don't want the typical darwin interior kindof house decor, because.. if you bloghop, you'll see that manymanyMANY newlyweds houses look like that. It looks cold to me. And then sometimes I want decor like that barakapoint house, which I don't think I'll ever be able to afford.
Hehehe, its fun lah thinking about such things. When Mazreen masuk mood, we can talk at length about such things. Yesterday it was just a short convo, because as we were talking in the car, passing Sav/a/nn/a/h condo with their full-length window, I saw a couple making out by the ledge of the window, and was very excited to point it out to Mazreen but he was driving and by the time he turned his head, we were quite far already. Haha.
Speaking of Sa/v/ann/ah, one of my relatives (who is Maj's bro-in-law's relative) just moved there. We went to his house a few weeks ago, and it was ohsosmall. There is no dining room (or maybe there was one, but it was super cramped) The only thing I like was the masterbedroom toilet (because it had this built-in bath thing), and.. the ledge by the window in all rooms (it wd be very nice to hole up there with a good book and hot&spicy potato chips and a cold coke) But the living room, etc etc etc, is veryvery small. The kitchen, miniscule. Sedih tau.
--
Ok let's move on from all this housing talk.
Last night we went to Simlim, and the guy attending to us looks like one superfierce Ahbeng, but he turned out to be a very good salesman. (or very customer-service oriented) We were re-directed to Funan because they can't do testing at simlim or something.. and the Funan shop closes at 8pm, and by then it was 7.40pm.
Nak kata nasib baik drive.. tak jugak. Pasal we got lost, haha. Macam lah susah sangat to go from Simlim to Funan eh. We didn't really get lost as in, lost, but we went through a REALLY long way, when there was a straight road. Haha, so stupid tau. And we are still quite stupid when it comes to making decisions on the road, hahaha. But I'm more patient than him - I don't raise my voice when he pesters me to make a decision.
And I just found out that it's very boring to sit in the passenger seat. It's fun in the sense that I feel very.. erm, girl.. haha.. but you don't really have anything to do other than talk and sing. You can talk and sing when you are driving, so sitting in the passenger seat gets boring u see.
His driving is getting better though, he's more confident on the road etc.
Talking about driving and such... last night we also talked about what car we going to get in the future, Insya'Allah. (not near future, because there's so many things to save up for) He's not into the idea of buying a new bike anymore (thank God!) so now we talking about cars pulak... kalau murah rezeki lah, Insya'Allah. I realised that both of us very low-key. When other people want funkyfunky muranos and such, oh kita pathetic, our dream car is a mazda 3. Hahaha. In black, with full bodykit (macam ahbeng2!)

Apart from the obvious reason why we want to get it (the name), we also like the look of the car, and.. u know, everything else. Mazda 6 would be good too, but it's kindof expensive la.
Anyhoos. After Funan, we went to Beach Road, shared mee goreng, mutton chop and beef steak between the 2 of us, mineral water for me and teh for him, and then we went back.
--
My parents are so cute. On Tuesday night I came home from work, and was looking ard the kitchen for things to eat. Our dinner is at about 7.30pm everynight, so when I reach home from work at about 6.45pm, I usually eat something light first.
Tuesday night, we didn't have anything light at all. No chocolates, no Apple Jack, no Corn Pops, no epok-epok, no biscuits, nothing. Sedih tau.
Apparently my mom also sedih tengok anak dia tercari-cari makan.. coz that night they went to Sheng Shiong and SHop&Save and bought chocolates, cornpops, ice-cream, biscuits.. and then yesterday afternoon, they went all the way to Jurong Point and got 3 boxes of Apple Jack. And my mom made epok-epok.
They are so cool la :)
--
Ok this is a story about how stupid I am.
I thought yesterday was 10 Muharram, and I was quite sad because I wanted to fast on that day. Turns out that it's today, and I just found out after Zul told me, so yeah. I feel very stupid.
Anyway, he also told me that "malam ni , pintu Ka'abah dibuka. Minta berlebih-lebihan doa2 yg baik2... Allah akan memberkatinya dan mengabulkan doa2 kami itu..."
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment