Wednesday, 8 February 2006

Alhamdulillah.

Major major happiness. I don't want to be too happy and share the news now, but Insya'Allah on the 20th I will. But it's major source of happiness right now, and I just called my mom to tell her. (I just had to share it with someone other than Maj - since Maj is a huge part of the happiness source)

Gah, I really hate being secretive on my blog, but I've learnt that sometimes happy stuff needs to be kept first before being released, hehe.

No, nothing to do with weddings.

--

Ok, moving on. I'm meeting Mazreen tonight to go to Simlim again. We went there on Monday night, bought a steering wheel for his PS2. Dengan penuh kegembiraan, we went home without trying it at the shop first.

Last night he tried to install it, but it can't be used!

So tonight we are going back to the shop to ask for a new one or something. I got to go home and take the car and drive over to his place.. and then he'll drive.

I like Maj driving and me sitting beside him singing or talking crap. He said he thinks it makes me feel like a girl. Heheheh.

And I like looking at him when he drives - all manly and mancho, one hand resting while the other hand holds the steering wheel. Hehe.

--

Ok nothing else to blog. Mazreen will be riding his bike on the ECP anytime now, and from my desk I can see the ECP, and I sortof want to look out for him so that I can get high for 2 seconds, hehe, but I think looking out for him for 15 minutes takes the fun out of it.

I have nothing to do at all today. Sungguh sungguh sungguh sleepy. I almost took MC today just so I can sleep at home.

No comments: