Tuesday, 7 February 2006

Today is a very Mazreen-filled day. Hehe.

I went to work with him, because he was going to Clementi for a job interview, and then he hung around at Clementi Mcdonalds, and then met me for lunch. We went to Turkish Kitchen / Cafe (??) at Amara, and then walked down to IBM for ice blended stuff from Coffee Bean. He walked me back to my bldg, and then he went for another job interview at Eunos.

I don't want to talk about this whole job interview thing, so let's move on to other happy things.

Despo Housewives is back. Although I've read the transcript online (because I cdn't wait to find out what happened, haha) I still found the show very cute. I think Eva Longoria is the prettiest woman ever tau. So petite, so cute.

--

Ok I can't be bothered to be all happy and positive today. I actually have a lot of things I need to get off my mind / chest.

I am very upset with someone (for once, it's not Mazreen. hahahahah. i love Maj a lot lah. tapi kita shall tunggu for the next argument, nanti boleh start mengamuk macam beruk lagi)

Erm. As I was saying.. I am very upset with someone. I'm not very close to her, or rather there's a fake feeling of closeness between us because of our many similarities. Other than that, aku tak boleh tahan ini perempuan kerana... damn, I can't list out the reasons here because if I do, then she'll know that it's her. I don't know if she reads my blog...

gah, now there will be a few people thinking it's them.

Let me put it this way.. if you think I'm talking about you, it's NOT you. Because the woman I'm talking about is so yaya-fied that she would never think I'm talking about her.

Anyway I've bitched about her to Mazreen, who told me to just calm down. Mazreen knows her too, and has never liked her (yes you're getting warmer) Maybe I owe her one for something that she did that helped me quite some time ago, but recently, I got very pissed off when... damn, I can't continue anymore. This is annoying - I like being honest on my blog.

But yeah, I write this in the hope that she will realise her mistake and make me feel better the next time I visit her blog.

(hahaha)

--

Mazreen is being a really sweet person nowadays. I like.

:)

No comments: