
Wooh, manymanymany pictures to upload! manymany stories to tell!
Chalet was reallyreallyreally fun, I wish I could re-live it all over again! Hehe :)
All the people I invited came - farahmaria with respective bfs, mazreen's whole family (except for his eldest brother and 2nd sister - but they were working), mazreen's friends, kak ayu & family, Asif. Additionals would be Raihan's friends, Jamal's friends, who weren't really invited but definitely made the night more meriah, hehe.

Only my family, Maj, Raihan, Raimi & Wati slept over on the first night. Pag & family and Didi & family came over, but didn't sleep over. I & Maj spent some part of the first night with Raihan, Raimi, Aisyah and their friend, Sha/rul, outside our room, eating cup noodles and tuna with bread. The next morning my parents went home at about 6am because they needed to go market to get the food for the bbq at night - so only left the cousins.. we woke up at about 11am (although Raihan slept til like...... 3pm or something even though the chalet was full of people by then - he's an amazing sleeper)
Started the bbq at about 615pm, because it was raining in the afternoon. Everyone commented on my hair - which I had cut on Wednesday night at Jantzen.. it's super funky, Mazreen thinks I look cute but Raimi says I look like a butch, hahaha. Sha/h/ril & Sha/r/milah came early, and they helped out. Kak Ita (Mazreen's sister) came at about 7pm, and the rest came about 7.30pm.

Wan + Mazreen + Zizou met, as a threesome (hehe), for the first time on saturday night. I like the picture above, very nice :) Mazreen didn't really spend a lot of time talking to them because when they came, his family and friends were there too. But we took a picture together, all 6 of us. Oh, and I took a picture with just zizou and wan - and when Mazreen saw later on at night, he asked how come I boleh jadi take picture with just the 2 of them.. haha.

Nasib baik got enough food for everyone that night, although not everyone got to taste the cake. My aunt bought 2 cakes from Secret Recipe, but one got smashed when my mom put a tray on top of it.. haha. Mazreen's friends got the last of the smashed cake. It's white chocolate with caramel, or something... Cik Saha chose it! Haha :D

I got ALOT of presents on that night. From my family, and from Mazreen's family too - which is really sweet because according to Mazreen, they aren't present-giving sort of family... They don't get him presents on his birthday even if there was a celebration, so I was very touched I got presents from them :)
Mazreen got me a bag and a wallet. And an Oprah magazine! Hehee :D
Other than that, I got 2 bags from Kak Ayu and Kak/L/elah&Kak/Y/ati, I got a watch from Mazreen's parents, 2 wallets, a skirt, manymanymany tops which I LOVE a lot, 4 or 5 pairs of shoes / sandals, mp3 player from my parents (!! no more bulky discman! hehehehe) I think that's about it, I'm not sure if I left anything out.
The 2nd night, Didi & Tinda's family slept over, and while the uncles stayed outside playing card-game, haha, I played scrabble with my aunts inside the room, while Mazreen played Winning Elevan with Hafiz. Playing scrabble with my aunts is always a crazy thing to do, because they cheat and make up meanings for words that don't exist, hahaha. So it was a ketawa-sampai-nangis thing.
My mom made a word 'Dick'.
Didi: Eh mana boleh buat word ni.. takde meaning aper..
Mom: Boleh lah. Dick kan nama orang..
Didi: Nama orang tak boleh lah.. kau tanya Mazreen boleh ke tak..
Tinda: Eh, kau jangan tanya Mazreen lah.. nanti dia malu..
Didi: Kenapa nak malu, nama orang kan? Nak tanya boleh ke tak.. Mazreen, Dick ada meaning ke? (Tinda and I were laughing so hard, while covering Didi's mouth)
I found out later on that Mazreen heard the question but didn't answer because he malu to explain what is a dick. Hahahah.
I slept at 6.30am lying on the edge of the bed, with Mazreen resting his head on my leg while STILL playing Winning Elevan with Hafiz. Apparently I kicked his head many times in my sleep, haha. At 7.30am, Mazreen & Hafiz stopped playing the game, and we shifted to the bed that my aunts were no longer using. 9.30am we all woke up and checked out.
It was a reallyreally nice experience lah. Got hugged and kissed for the first time by all of his sisters - I was very touched that all of them came actually because I thought they won't, hehe. And Mazreen's friends too. And Farah and Maria and their bfs too!
It was supersuper fun.
All pictures can be seen here.
--
Today I'm not working - I took urgent off this morning because my whole body was aching and I was still so tired and sleepy from the weekend. Tonight I'm meeting up with Mazreen, and we are going to Sim Lim.
--
Omg I still have so many things to blog, so bear with me ok.
--
Mazreen got his Class 3 licence on Thursday morning, and he used on the car on the day, drove around to Tampines and Changi etc. We found a REALLY nice place off Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. At night, we went to Swensen's Airport, my dad's treat.
Oh, one of my mom's close friend got jealous on Thursday over Mazreen & my mom's close rapport with each other, hahah. That was really funky.
OH YA I FORGOT! I finally received my calender from Robin! I've mentioned here before that I'm very involved in a website that helps teens, etc etc... It's like a forum board thing I've been visiting since I was 17, and I made friends with some of them. It's a really close-knitted online community. And it's a really weird thing because they are all from different parts of the world, most from the US though, but we seem to think alike on most matters, and we are good at what we do on the site! Haha :D
I wish I could tell you the site name because it's a really great site, but I want to keep that part of my online life private, hahah.
So anyway, Robin sent me a calender and it's really pretty to me, and it means a lot because she drew it herself, and paid for postage all the way to S'pore, AND even added in Muslim events in the calender just for me, because I'm the only Muslim on the site.
I received it on 2nd February, and it felt like a birthday present! :)
--
Hm. I think that's all for today. I have a million things that I need to do actually, like cleaning up my room and making space in the cupboards for the new bags and shoes, and I need to find space for my books, and I need to get picture frames and CD covers for the CDs with pictures burnt onto them.
Btw, Ridj is back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment