Met Mazreen after he did solat jumaat at masjid makam this afternoon, and then we went to orchard cineleisure, ate at BK, and watched The Sentinel. It wasn't that good honestly, I was dozing off in the middle part. Haha. I wanted to watch because of Eva Longoria - she's so pretty and I have the hugest crush on her, hehe.
After the movie, we went to borders, walked around a bit, and then took train back to Simei. Was supposed to meet Salleh for dinner - he was going to give me a super-belated birthday treat at Pizza Hut tonight, but he cancelled at the last minute to go out on a date!! Hehe, so cute la. He apologised though, so its ok la hor.
Oh, sorry, backtrack a bit. After watching the Sentinel, I was sitting at one of those seats near the lifts on the 5th floor of cineleisure, and Mazreen left me for a while. I was concentrating on that advert (or whatever) for the movie "The Wild" (?? that madagascar-ish movie)... sekali tengok kanan, Mazreen was at the front of the queue.
I ran over and asked what is happening.
Turns out that he was buying tickets for "You are My Sunshine" - the korean movie that I sungguh-sungguh sekali want to watch. In fact we wanted to watch it just now, but the movie was at 5.40pm, and we thought it was too late, since we were supposed to meet Salleh.
And then, we bought tickets for "16 Blocks" too.
I think we forgot that we are getting married and we need to save money.
(hehehe)
Ok seriously, we haven't watched movies for the looooongest time. So I don't really feel bad.
And.. I haven't watched a korean movie for the looooooooooooongest time. So I don't really feel bad.
:)
Plus this korean movie is supposedly a tear-jerker, so I can't wait. It'll be good to cry over stupid things like movies, rather than over work. Haha.
It's 2.28am, I should go to sleep now. Mazreen has ngaji tomorrow morning at 7, and then he's sending his moto to vicom (or something like that..) for that inspection thing to renew his insurance? Aku tak faham benda-benda mcm ni.
Oh we got fined just now!! For not putting a coupon while eating at Changi Village. Bloody hell. $30 just like that! I told Mazreen I want to appeal, but he said how to appeal?? We were eating, not doing charity work or something.
So I said no point give pro/gr/ess pac/k/age, when all the money will be spent on fines. Let us enjoy a night out lah, without worrying about coupons and such. Hehehe. Sungguh angstified eh.
OH IMPORTANT NEWS!!
I GET TO VOTE!!
repeat:
I GET TO VOTE!!!!
I feel so adult, in the eyes of the Go/v/t, now.
2 comments:
oitsss, sungguh senang hati eh both of u tengok wayang aje. hehe. i tink i'm waaaaaaaay backdated in this movie scene u noe. the last real movie i see (in a cinema that is) was ju-on tau!
the other movies were watched in my 'home-based cinema'. LOL. sungguh boring.
shids, abt the work issue, keep a cool head and think rationally yeah? find something else & leave when u find IT. insya-allah things will be better than.
good luck!
chey di bab!!! berfday mazreen bila then? cepaaat im curious ni!
btw if u have a daughter u could name her majda eh?
i like the name then i tink think eh more suitable for u lah.
sorry lambat reply stuck in kl lah exams.
n happy 1 yr and 3 mths!
Post a Comment