Sunday, 30 April 2006

Watched the 2 movies yesterday. The korean movie was soooo sedih I tell you, I cried macam tak tahu apa like that. Mazreen even admitted at night that he was tearing up, hehehe. 16 Blocks was good too, quite surprisingly.

Had an argument after both movies. We went to Lucky Plaza to look for that famous nasi ayam penyet, but couldn't find it at all. Called Farah, who told us its at the 3rd or 4th floor, and so we went but still tak jumpa.

By then, both dah penat, so we ended up getting annoyed with each other. Decided to give up and eat at Mcdonalds ajer.

Once there, I was still pissed off with him, so when he asked what did I want to eat, I said I don't want to eat. Then he got more pissed off, and said when I decide what to do, sms him (padahal he was right in front of him)

But he forgot that I have the patience of a ... really patient person, when I want to be. So I just kept quiet, chin resting on my hand, buat muka bingit. Haha.

He got tired of waiting, and tepis (sp?) my hand, which was a very wrong move to make.

Because my fingers accidentally scratched my gums (I think. I'm not so sure, but it felt painful then)

I got so angry, I pushed the table and said "I've had enough" and walked off. Towards orchard mrt.

The bloody train took 6 minutes to reach, and by then Mazreen was beside me and asked me whats wrong. I ignored him. Sampai Raffles Place (coz we always change trains there) he tried to apologise and all, but I was really so annoyed, I ignored him.

So he got tired of apologising, and didn't take the same train home as me.

I slept inside the train.

Bought a coke at simei 7-11, and sat at the park downstairs. I knew he was coming back to my place because his moto was there, and his helmet was at my house.

He reached the park and said we should talk. He apologised, etc etc.. and we talked - he said he thinks that we are so comfy with each other, sampai cara cakap semua dah tak jaga.. thats why sometimes we might say it in a very rough tone, but actually we dont mean it. Something like that.

Quite true lah, but I told him you better stop it. Nanti dah kawin you bebual macam ni.. kalau I kecik hati, you dapat dosa baru tahu.

He grinned, and said I shouldn't make him angry too. Wait I also get dosa.

@#%@*&%!@

Needless to say, we ended up ok after that. Managed to laugh it off, and then compared our train journey home.

Gayness. Haha.

No comments: