Mazreen's at his JB kampong again today. Apparently it's durian & fruits season, so he went with his dad and cousin to pick fruits. I think that's really cute, but it's interfering with our plans today, so therefore, not so cute anymore..
sigh.
I was supposed to take halfday today, and we were supposed to do this whole dating thing, watch movie and dinner and such.. sekali he forgot that he promised his dad already. Therefore project tergendala.
I'm feeling kindof tired today, mcm.. I'm feeling very glum and I can't shake off the feeling. I feel like the world is nagging at me, and such. And I'm screwing everything up - from the printers to the filing.. Ok that is one thing ajer la, since I need the printer to print out the stuff that i need to file.. but still..
My parents trip to KL still on, and therefore I wont have the car this weekend. Very the sedih, because I'm soooo malas to take train / public transport after taking it everyday to work.
Borrowed my colleague's Sungg/uhPe/ngantin magazine just now, and am feeling really undecided now. I'm scared that the bridal co that I took, their makeup will only look nice on pretty people. HOW??? Nanti I kena pink lipstick with green eyeshadow macam mana??
Goodness, I feel another nightmare coming on tonight.
Tomorrow night I'm going out with Maj. Destination unknown, but tak kisah.. asalkan keluar sudah.
I called up this makcik just now.. she does facials at her house, for only $40. And is apparently REALLY good. My colleague Irah passed me her no, asked me to call because she malu..
.. so I called up just now, and Makcik ni, kata the earliest slot is in November. NOVEMBER ok. That's 3 months away! Hahah.
So now I and Irah will go look at other places. Hampa gas sungguh.
This Irah, so funky tau. Her wedding is EXACTLY 2 weeks before mine. And then both of us going on a looooong leave.
Can you see how bored I am right now? I only having filing left, but like I said, I screwed up the printer just now, so skrg mcm takut to print again.. haha. Plus my colleagues all look so super busy printing and doing their work and such, so I think I shall lie low today. And surf the net or something.
Cupcakes or normal wedding cake, people?
3 comments:
Cupcakes! Normal wedding cake macam sungguh boring gitu kan. Nak kena potong-potong stim lagi. Then if cut wrongly tak sama size, how?
Cupcakes macam the trend now but hey, not that many people are jumping on the bandwagon yet (not that I know of). And there are quite a few nice cupcake makers to choose from.
So sebelum the trend tukar jadi wedding murtabak ke hape, cupcakes seems like a great choice!
Suhaila
a mixture of both pls! hahaha. tamak-on eh :p
advance warning : kalau u nak cupcakes better book them early2 if not pening lalat like me! dorang very laku kalah goreng pisang panas.
omg suzie, i masih belum book at all u know. cake or cupcakes or whatever, i cannnnooooot make up my mind at alllllll. HELP!!
suhaila, thanks for the input. refer to 28july post :D
Post a Comment