Sunday, 27 August 2006

I deleted the last post because it felt a bit too .. personal.

I'm still upset that I can't have what I want for the wedding. Something as simple (or complicated, whatever) as the venue makes me so upset. Urgh.

Dah lah, cukup bebual pasal wedding2. Bingit sakkk.

Hah.

Had a good date with Maj yesterday. He was supposed to work, but he had this reservist callup thing, but it ended at 3pm, so he had the rest of the day free. So we went out at about 6pm, went to the carwash first, and topped up petrol, saw Shak sitting at the busstop with her friends, sempat wave2, hehe. We didn't know exactly where to go - we just wanted to have a good dinner, western food if possible..

So we drove to airport swensens. Saw a loooooooooong queue. Decided to go to Siglap's secret recipe. Couldn't find a parking lot.

Round and round and round we go... Finally got one at about 9pm.

Secret Recipe's staff were rude. They totally ignored us. And then we saw a waiter walking slowly out from the kitchen and picking something and popping it into his mouth... eeeew, we changed our mind and went to Pizza Hut instead. Staff there were so good, Mazreen felt very tempted to give a huge tip, but I told him tak payah lah, lets just save the money, haha.

Had spaghetti and lasagne and 6 piece drumlets and a hut's platter. Didnt finish the drumlets. Maj said that he's turning more and more like me, not finishing food and moving off. Hehe.

Went back after that. It was a good date la, simple and relaxing and all that.

This tuesday we are going to JB, and then both of us took leave for next Monday for Syaza's birthday chalet.

Have a good week you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bestnya boleh amik leave..WAH! Enjoy yourself eh.

And you have a good week too. :)

Suhaila