Saturday, 26 August 2006

Yesterday's outing to Raffles Hosp was so funky. It was my first time ever in an A&E dept.. Maj's appt was there because the doctor he's supposed to meet was there, even though it wasn't an accident or an emergency.

Anyways, Maj was called into the treatment room, and then there was this lady on a wheelchair being pushed by the security guard, and 2 nurses trying to find a bed for her, and a caucasian guy and a chinese lady behind the wheelchair, and they looked very worried.. and guilty, haha.

Turns out that they ran over the wheelchair girl's foot, which I saw had black tyre marks on it still! And she was howling like nobody's business. Not even crying - HOWLING ok. So kesian kan!

I was so traumatised by that, that I asked Maj to drive on the way home. We ate at Beach Road and wanted to go for a carwash after that because the car was covered with birdshit, but since today both working, we didn't go.

Maj is on that NS callup thing today - he went to camp this afternoon, and by 3pm he was at home already.

So we are going out later. I intend to bring him to that Mad Jack's Cafe, but tak tahu if he wants to or not. Or maybe we can go buy a bag.. I need a fair-coloured bag, hehe.

Ok gtg now. Need to bathe and siap and then meet Maj!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, you were inside Raffles hospital?? At night eh? Cos I saw that same howling girl on a wheelchair too! She was accompanied by an ang moh guy and a cheena woman right? Ish, I saw her outside, arriving with them in a car. :p

Suhaila

noshidoshi said...

YAAAAA. I was in the A&E dept!! Wah so small the world!