1.Single,taken or crushing??
Ans : Single, taken and crushing.
Single in the sense that I'm not married yet.
Taken in the sense that I am Maj's fiancee.
Crushing in the sense that I think part of me still has a crush on Maj. Is that weird?
2.Are u happy with ur life now?
Ans : Alhamdulillah yes.
3.When you meet the right person, will you fall for him/her fast?
Ans : Yes. I fell for Mazreen on our 2nd date. I knew then that this is the man.
4.Have you had your heart broken?
Ans : No.. just chipped on the sides a bit maybe. Haha.
5.Do you believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Ans : NO. I told Mazreen right from the beginning that once there's another girl in the r/s, I'm out. Nauzubillah. I hope that never happens.
6.Would you talk to someone back if he/she cheats on you?
Ans : No. I don't want to. But I can't predict right? If I love him so much and he has repented... But for the moment I think not.
7.Have you talk to another person about marriage before?
Ans : I guess so, to cousins and friends.
8.Do you want children?
Ans : Insya'allah.
9.How many?
Ans : I want 3, Maj wants 4, so we kindof decided on 4. Haha. Insya'Allah, kalau ada rezeki.
10.Would you consider adoption?
Ans : I've always wanted to adopt last time, ala Angelina Jolie. Kids from Afghanistan.. Indonesia (tsunami-hit areas?).. heh.
11.If someone likes you right now, what do you think to let you know his/her feelings?
Ans : Tell me lah. It's always good to boost my ego. Haha.
12.Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Ans : I don't really understand this question. I love being in a r/s, I love the security and happiness and love and warmth and everything that it gives.
13.Be honest. What did you and your ex
Ans : When?? Last night? We went to Bugis, and then to Bedok and then home.
14.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ans : YES. Hahahah. Ok actually not really. That's not love lah, that's a crush I think. Love happens when he opens his mouth and you like what you hear, like his stupid corny jokes. Something like that, if you know what I mean. Haha. Coz that did it for me - the corny jokes, I totally fell for that. He made, makes me laugh so much so often.
15.Are you romantic?
Ans : I guess. Maj is more romantic than I am though, haha.
16.Do you believe you can change someone?
Ans : Yes, it happened with Maj. I would elaborate more lah, but then it won't be nice for him. Haha.
17.If you could marry somewhere, where would it be?
Ans : I seriously honestly just want a really small intimate wedding in my house ajer. I'll be so happy with just that.
18.Do you easily give in when you're fighting?
Ans : Sometimes. After dah mengamok mcm berok and after getting a response from him, I will give in. Hehehe.
19.Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Ans : Duh.
20.Have you ever wished you could have someone but you messed it up?
Ans : Yeah. Brad Pitt, Nor Azam Sharif my masak apa host, Jon Bon Jovi, Garrett Hedlund. So many more. Hahahah. Realistically, I could have had Mazreen since I was in Primary 6 but I guess we were too young and too stupid then. Haha.
21.Have you broken a heart?
Ans : Chipped I guess. You know, it really isn't easy to break someone's heart tau. I mean, when you are going through a really bad period, you might think your heart is broken, but it's really not because you are still alive and living life aren't you?? Ok ini semangat Oprah.
22.One day if your bestfriend fall in love with he/she that you are deeply in love with. What would you do?
Ans : Fall la. As long as the one I am still deeply in love with is still verymuch in love with me, I'm happy. Haha.
In the event that they both fall for each other, Nauzubillah, I will kill both. And then live happily ever after alone.
23.Are you missing someone right now?
Ans : I dunno. I could be loveydovey and say Maj but I don't really miss him, plus I'm meeting him in about 20 mins. So yeah. I miss my bed though, I so need sleep.
Now you have to ask your 5 friends to do this survey on their blog.Write down their names below.Tag them in their blog to let them know and DON'T stop doing this survey.This survey have been going around.It made people occupied.Get started.And the 5 lucky people are:
1) Kathy
2) Meredith
3) Lucy
4) Randy
5) Jeffrey
2 comments:
1)Kathy
2) Meredith
3) Lucy
4) Randy
5) Jeffrey
ida, out of curiousity, are these real pple?
*guffaws*
what do you think farahlove?
Post a Comment