Yesterday after I came home from work, and we were sitting outside waiting for buka, my mom who was reading Today papers, suddenly said "Ida, pergi Mauritius ah.."
I was terkejut for a moment, then I asked her, "Ma, do you know where is Mauritius at?"
"No.. (then she laughed)... just go ajer lah. Book flight, dah sampai tempat tu then you know already what." (she laughed somemore)
I was a bit funkified ah.. hehe. This coming from my mother who won't let us go Maldives because semua laut. Oh then I told her that... Mauritius pon a very beach place tau. Then she pointed to the advert, said ada kuda, boleh naik kuda. Something different. Hahhaa.
My mom gets so funny sometimes ah. She is veryvery opinionated, just like me (or rather, I'm like her, haha) and when she wants me to give in, she will always go to Mazreen and make him agree with her, and then it's 2 against 1 already right? So I have to give in.
Anyway, I am reallyreally thinking of dragging Maj to NATAS fair tonight. Tomorrow he wants to cook (!!) so he doesn't want to go out at all.
But, I don't think NATAS has anything for a trip 5.5 mths from now right? I saw an advert by Fascinating Holidays... they have trips to Mauritius 5days for only SGD1265. Bali for 5days staying at Alila for SGD828.
Eh I'm now reading 52 Fights - A Newlywed's Confession by Jennifer Jeanne Patterson. It's GOOD. Everyone getting married should read this I think. I got it from Orchard Library.
I got my Mcdonalds last night. I brought Liza to Downtown East, ate, and then bought food and milk for Maj and sent it to his workplace. This morning I called him after I dah sahur, because we always do that for God knows what reason since we already talked before I sleep the night before... and he belum makan the double cheeseburger dah. He forgot. And by then it was 5.15am, so I rushed him and told him to faster2 eat. Haha. Kalau tak nanti wasted.
~intoxicated junkie says:
that'll give fi time to make-up also
shida says:
goodness
shida says:
aku suddenly miss mazreen
shida says:
if only dia ikut... best kan fo rme
shida says:
*for me
shida says:
sobsobsob
~intoxicated junkie says:
yea
~intoxicated junkie says:
if only
~intoxicated junkie says:
den fi got fren
~intoxicated junkie says:
i would miss fi too if fi dun go and maj go
shida says:
yeah
shida says:
SOBS
shida says:
aku nak nangis already
shida says:
SEDIHHHHHH
shida says:
ok lets atlk about something else
shida says:
i cannot talk about this anymore..
shida says:
sobsob
shida says:
i miss him
shida says:
ok takper, i've deicded
shida says:
im going to buy for him something at JB and send it over when I balik frmo JB
shida says:
sobsob
hehehehe. i suddenly berindu my majeroon.
1 comment:
Eh Cik Kak.. Kamu sudah ditag.. Like it or not, aku request kau buat! Haha.. Check out the tag on my blog.. Buat tau.. Satu2nyer permintaan kawan kau ni.. Hehe
Post a Comment