House of Carters was so funny! I watched it for the first time today.. and I am in love with that show la. I dont even like Nick Carter that much, but wow, that family is really dysfunctional I think. Or maybe they are just acting. Whatever la. It's so funky. Haha.
Maj highlighted one thing to me just now about his new job. If he starts in Nov, that means in March he would have been working for just 4 mths. So it wont look nice if he takes long leave for our honeymoon and all kan?
I didnt really think of that, honestly. I have the honeymoon plans all set in my head... and then suddenly this.
So it's back to Plan B, but on an even smaller scale. Maybe we'll call it Plan C.
3days2nights Phuket in March. And then Australia in June.
But then, Australia will be with my family.
And that is IF it really happens. It all depends on my dad's bonus. Plus got to see if I and Maj have money in the first place to go. Haha.
Honestly speaking I don't really mind. I just want a private pool. That's all. Like Banyan Tree ish.
I told Maj about The Racha, which is near Phuket... but Maj said spending so much on just the hotel.. might as well pergi Maldives. Haha.
4mths3weeks more or something to the wedding. I really can't believe time is passing so fast la. I am seriously.. nervous. Scared. Worried. EXCITED. Happy. Tak sabar nak buatkan Maj kopi and cuci his baju and then gosok his baju and see him every single night and morning, Insya'Allah. I'm so excited!
This is all because of my colleague Nadi/ra/h who I was chatting with today la. Hehehehe.
2 comments:
And dun forget- pick up his smelly socks! Hehe~
I watched House of Carters for the first time too! And I was wondering the same thing- are they that dysfunctional or just play acting? Hrmm..
no thanks. the smelly socks, dia boleh angkat sendiri. if not, he can wear them to sleep maybe. hahaha.
i love the part masa nick was shouting at aaron about the paris thing! hahahaha. so kelakar ok. paris hilton must be really.. erm.. cheap eh.
Post a Comment