Maj has a new job. I think I posted that up a few entries ago... He's starting on 1st Nov, as a Petroleum Surveyor.
The company is quite far (Ayer Rajah) but his job will require him to go to Loyang sometimes, Tuas sometimes, whatever.. so I think it's quite ok la. Oh, and he will need to travel overseas too! But not in the near future la.. only when he's super dah pandai buat kerja.
Alhamdulillah the pay sounds good..
.. but the HR dept said the work will be really irregular hours, and even Salleh's friend said so too. Salleh's friend works at the same co, same post. So he shd know lah hor, haha.
So when Maj asked his eldest bro if he shd take the job.. his eldest bro asked him to ask me.. but he already knew I was ok with it. Because I like the sound of it, and I like the pay package, HAHAHAH.
No la, it's because he gets to wear those fullcoverall uniform la! SO cute kan!! I've always wanted my husband to wear that to work.. coz macam so technical, if that makes any sense.. hehehe. Now if he has to wear those hardcaps or whatever they are called, I will seriously melt la.
So yeah. I'm so excited for him, for this new job. Hehehe.
Ok, gayness overload.
2 comments:
i tak hilang.. masih ada.. busy with our new house. congrats to yer fiance on his new jod. Rezeki kahwin tu....
oh... ur new hse kat mana? u dah takde blog lagi eh?
Post a Comment