Thursday, 12 October 2006

Mazreen got a job as a Petroleum Surveyor. He got the call this morning. He has up til next Wednesday to decide (coz next wednesday is the med check-up)

The pay's good, but he'll be working REALLY irregular hours.

I miss him already. Heheh.

--

We are going to ROMM now.

.. ok, in abt 30 minutes, lepas zuhur.

Aku nervous, entah kenapa. I hate interviews.

2 comments:

Ifah said...

Hehhe! Teringat pulak my time dulu.. There's nothing to worry babe! Senang jek interview tuu.. Ustaz tu setakat tanye you ade kena paksa tak.. Jumlah hantaran and etc..

The whole interview thing skjap jek.. Yang lengit bab tunggu your turn!!

I'm sure both you and Mazreen, susah nak percaya you da ke tahap registration! Hehhe! All the best!

noshidoshi said...

heyyy ifah.. hehe, thanks! a'ah sekejap ajer the interview.. tapi sungguh exciting lah the whole process!