Bookmooch update. I have received 1 book so far from the US, it was in excellent condition, which made me super happy.. and I'm in the process of sending out 2 books. And waiting for 2 more books to reach me.
My points have gone down to 1.1, so please mooch more books from me. Thanks.
I have 47 books up there.. coz the upload system sucks, and some of my books were rejected because they cdn't find it in their amazon list, and I'm lazy to type out manually. Haha.
--
Sometimes I hate working, I hate the corporate.. um, worklife (??) because of annoying assholes who would do anything just to get on the good side of the big boss. As my colleague says it, pandai sangat bod*k.
.. Ni lagi2 nak dekat bonus.
And then there's another one that happily pushed the blame to me. NASIB BAIK I still kept the documents. So I showed her and she whined (!!) that she didn't knowww.. maybe procedure problem?
I went a bit huh on that excuse. But yeah I emailed back what she emailed to me (the email that said I was the one that did the mistake) and said I followed as per what was found on the intranet. Haha. Bingit ok.
They make my worklife unpleasant tau. Seriously.
I need to get rid of such toxic people in my life.
2 comments:
oohh, now i mcm motivated to join dis bookmooch thingy, haha.
and shids, u still need to collect ur books from me hor, keke. nak bawak next fri mcm very lecehs cos it's quite hefty to be parading ard town, LOL.
a'ah i tahu... tengah tunggu mazreen balik, then bila meet up with him, can calling2 u sekali.. heheheh.
Post a Comment