Friday, 24 November 2006

Maj didn't call last night, and because of that, today I am veryvery sedih, and in no mood to work.

Ok lah, not sampai gitu teruk, but I am feeling a bit upset. I did some funky stuff last night and I wanted to share it with him, in fact I was super excited to tell him, but he didn't call, so the news is still.. unshared.

--

I won't be working on Monday. I suddenly so badly need a rest from all these work stuff. I just tak boleh tahan the people in the neighbouring depts.

--

Gah. I have no mood to blog also now.

I just want Mazreen back. I miss him, miss him, miss him.

Ok try thinking of Abg Aim.

He's at Shanghai working for 4 mths, and Pag and Syaza haven't seen him for.. a month. 3 more months to go.

So my 4 days of not seeing Maj, is chickenfeetdoodledoo. Yeah.

*sigh*

I seriously feel hormonal, like I want to break down and cry. I hate work, I hate hate hate it.

No comments: