Maj is back! He got back late last night, after I fell asleep already. I miss miss miss him la.. I hope he somehow knows that it would be lovely if he picks me up from work and we go out. Haha.
Supposed to go masjid tonight for Ustaz Shafi's class, but.. um. I haven't seen Maj for SO long la. I think that is enough reason to skip class again kan? KAN?
Hehe.
I thought Maj working this job would be better because, although I knew it was irregular hours, I thought it wdn't be shift work anymore.
I didn't know it would be this irregular la.
--
Mazeeeeelove. Thanks for that acmamall.com suggestion! Ada you know, the book! And only for $26 including delivery. It's already in my shopping basket but belum dibeli kerana I'm waiting for us to move to the new office before I buy. (So that they will send to the new office. Aku takut diaorang semangat efficient, and send asap, but I'll only move there next week.. so yeah.)
But thanks! Much love la.
1 comment:
That's great!! I also got a lot of books in my shopping basket.. since January.. tak beli2 pon.. and they kept sending my emails bout their sales so when u rant and rave bout ur books I teringat that mails.. so.. yeah.. glad it was of use.. ;o)
Post a Comment