Mirror, mirror on the wall.
*roll eyes*
--
Maj fetched me from work and we went to watch Tenacious D last night at Cineleisure.
It was quite a good movie tau! Surprisingly (haha) because I thought it was going to be the kind of Jack-Black movies, which I usually hate. But this movie, the director is Ben Stiller, so it was funny la.
But Mazreen said he won't recommend it to people, just go buy DVD if u really need to watch. I will recommend ah, but don't go on weekends.. go watch on weekdays. Coz it's not worth the weekend ticket price, haha.
There was one part where I laughed til I cried, it was so funny tau.
--
After dinner, we went to Lucky Plaza. We went to Ayam Bakar Ojolali first because I wanted to get pempek for my dad, he loves that a lot, but very hard to find in S'pore la. Sekali the shop closing already, and the owner was SO nice, he was going that whole hand gesture thing and apologising nonstop..
"maaf ya non.. datang esok ya? kerna kami udah tutup buat malam ini non..."
then he looked at Mazreen and went "maaf ya mas.."
and i looked at Maj and went "eh he knows ur name! heheh" Geddit?? Gay ah, but at that moment mcm cute. Haha.
We went to Resto Surabaya after that and had dinner. I have this to say about their waiters.. they aren't friendly. I feel like as if they feel that they are doing us a favour by selling us food ah.
If not for the ayam penyet, together with the crumbs, I won't eat there tau. Because I don't like their waiters.. they are seriously sombong.
--
We are moving office tmrw! To Raffles Quay. So from 1pm onwards I will be offline, and starting Monday, I'll sortof be in a new envt. I feel like going around and hugging all the makciks downstairs yg jual makan to me for the past 3 years... tapi mcm over eh? Hahaha.
But I will miss their food. Mee soto, mee goreng, mee rebus and nasi briyani. Thanks to them, I put on 4kg this year.
--
A HUNDRED MORE DAYS TO MY WEDDING!
GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!
I get panic attacks thinking of such things.
5 comments:
Wah bestnye,they sell pempek over there.Pity that Im not in Sg now cos my grandmother is coming back from Palembang with loadsa pempek definitely.Now now you got me craving for pempek!
Shida what in the world is pempek?! Sounds so wrong tau. Pls tell me what it is because in my head I'm visualing 'something' fried.
And I cant wait for your wedding tau! By going to your wedding it means my wedding is drawing near too! I cant wait to get it over and done with liao
And to Shiqin if you're reading this, CONGRATS!
Shakirah aka lamentinglibran
aaahh..so you're the one who is tersangat meluat with Hairan Binte Lagik Hairan.
good to know. really.
:)
eh palembang very near Jambi right? coz my grandma's from jambi. hehe. sekali related or something. hahaha.
Shak, please think pure thoughts always. hehehe. pempek is something like keropok lekor i think, but steamed? its fish lah basically. and eaten with sambal kicap? go try at ayam bakar ojolali :)
umm raihan. good for u, for feeling good.
Post a Comment