Went to arnolds last night with Maj.
And saw, of all people, Zul. My sec 3 ex-boyfriend from tkss. Whwahawhahwhahwhahwa.
And then had to duduk sebelah his meja somemore. Goodness. But we didn't tegur each other, although he's on my msn list. What was so cute was that he was still the same - same height, same specs, same gaya-gaya. And then we terserempak some more at Bedok.. at one of the traffic lights. He was on his moto and we were in the car, and I didn't recognise him at first, until Maj pointed out that Zul was on the moto infront of us - he recognised his friend's red helmet, haha.
Sent Maj home and met up with Suzie to get the card and 2 books.. I wanted to start reading them today but I thought I shd finish Tracy Quan's book first, which is not good because if I stick to Tracy Quan's book, I will try to read as fast as I can, just so I can get to the next book, which means I won't be able to really enjoy the book.
But I tell u, that Tracy Quan is SO explicit. Haha. I could blush lah, reading the book in the train. And I'm always sortof reading it very close to my face, because I'm scared the people standing around will read too, haha. (I do that sometimes, I'll read a few lines of what the person next to me is reading)
--
We are moving office today. I have packed up all my stuff, but I've got to go to the new office tmrw afternoon to unpack and finish up my work, coz kapal masuk on sunday, which kindof sucks a lot ah, but we getting an extra day leave if we go office on this special weekend (even if you only spend 2 hrs there)
So even if takde kerja, you can bet I mesti datang, just to get an extra day leave. Haha.
Maj is working from today til Monday, tak balik. But at least he's still in SG, so not so bad lah.
He's so cute, he just sms-ed me saying he can't believe there's 99 more days to the wedding. Hehehehehe. Last night I told him there's exactly 100 more days to the wedding, and he looked at me, and said um. so?
Which kindof hurts me actually.
So I said fine, since it's not a big deal, let's ignore it lah. I didn't want to start an argument over something stupid like that, haha.
Today, he finally got that.. nervous/excited feeling. He sms-ed me saying he can't believe, he can't wait, he's excited!
I mmg dah excited dari dulu. Hahaha.
It doesn't help that tonight I'm meeting up with Suzie to go get stuff for the honeymoon.. it makes it feel SO freaking near.
Ok why am I getting a panic attack NOW? Goodness.
Moving on. I can't wait to watch Borat. I think it'll be damn funny. And Charlotte's web!
Do you realise there's suddenly no good korean movies nowadays?
--
I'm suddenly sad to leave this office lah. My colleague just asked me if I want to follow her downstairs and say goodbye to the makcik2, haha. (but I'm not going to lah, other than to the pakcik yg jual makan. To wish him success in his business :)
I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE CAMERA! I don't want to leave Anson Road!!!! (My next entry is so going to be dedicated to this office and its surroundings. Hahaha.)
Mee soto, I'll miss you.
4 comments:
Hi... oh well, izadnhanablog idol I am not.. and so i make believe you don't mind my statement in mie bte suv comment box lah hah..
And, yeah you have the freedom of speech but.. ooopss i better not babble too much but all i want to say IS your comments suits your image no FACE i mean - or let me recall of your many I MISS MAJ - mann.. so insecure of you - but wait! YOU SHOULD btw! sure you catch what i mean
FREAKMEOUT
sembarang kau lah budak. u happy, i also happy :)
Who's FREAKMEOUT?
Could she be...the most beautiful girl in the world?
I doubt so. There's a difference in getting ticked off by actions and addressing that entirely, without involving looks that are afterall the Almighty's prerogative.
Marah pasal apa ni sebenarnya? Focus lah sikit kalau nak marah pun.Kalau nak mengutuk, jgn kutuk rupa orang. Address the actions. I dont think izadnhana also immature enough to attack looks.
Freakedout by FREAKMEOUT
it's interesting how comments can be so unrelated to posts.
anyway you're right! no more korean movies... not that i'm a fan but I so wanted to catch TIME but the time i nak beli, TIME has flown by... how sad.. now trying to see if i can d/l or rent it somewhere, somehow..
Post a Comment