I was at the romm website, trying to find out if it's compulsary for the bride to sit outside during the akad nikah thing, and I saw this -
What to Wear
Formal attire or customary wedding gowns. Couples, Wali and witnesses in tee shirts, jeans, shorts, bermudas shorts and slippers and Wali and Witnesses adorning gold jewelleries will not be accepted by the Registry.
Heheh, cute kan. Sekali couple tak pakai gold jewellery, tapi wali and witnesses pakai eh. Hahaha.
Ok I dunno why I find that funny. Please excuse my pathetic sense of humour. Haha.
Anyway, dengan penuh semangat, I just called up ROMM. Spoke to a very nice guy, who told me that it depends on each kadi. My question was, is it compulsary for the pengantin perempuan to duduk kat luar masa nikah?
He said that it's up to the kadi. Some kadi nak macam tu, some kadi don't mind anything. When you (the groom) call up your kadi to confirm etc, you can ask him if it's necessary.
This question is very important, because right now I'm trying to decide if I should just sit outside and not jalan from the room to the living room and back again.. or can I just sit inside the room.. stuff like that.
My kadi is Pasuni Maulan. Do any of you know if he's particular about this?
I want to sit outside actually, behind Maj.. very Malaysia-style. I think it's sweet, hehe. Tak payah leceh2 for him to walk into the room, takut terlanggar makcik mana, dah batal wudhu nanti. Haha. I want to be the one to batalkan the wudhu *mad guffaws*
I shall get Maj to call Pasuni Maulan next Monday. Supposed to call 2 weeks in advance kan?
My wedding is 16 days away (!!!!) Insya'Allah. Maj and I can't stop saying, in full puzzled tone, that time is passing WAY too fast. Haha. It's like we are excited to get married, but at the same time, we are both nervous. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment